IGNORED

exxos web store back online

exxosuk

Finally after over a month of chaos, my store went live again last night powered without crappy paypal!

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/

There is a few small bugs to iron out, but several people have already made purchases and all the orders and payments have gone though fine. Though if anyone does see any errors on checkout then send me a email. Mostly the shipping address box doesn't work with anything but English letters, Will try and do a fix for that with some other small fixes in due time. If the store goes offline, it likely be that I am doing updates to the store scripts (I will post a message on the store saying its offline). I will try and keep downtime to a minimum, though its a bit of a bump moving away from paypal after 15 years!

For those who have no idea whats going on, theres a huge thread over on AF about it all. http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=30287

Sorry to those who have been waiting for ages to order items. A huge epic lasting 3 weeks or so to sign up with another payment service, then I've had to rush out a new store framework, learn a new payment system and get the store back online in basically under 2 weeks! So time wise its been lightning fast the work I have done. Granted will be some bugs to iron out along the way, but rather than keep people waiting on longer, the store is live and about 95% working :)

• Like 4

What the hell are you talking about? I personally NEED everything that guy ever builds. I was kind of grateful when his store went down for a few months. :)

Lol, there is some nice stuff but im looking for acsi to scsi adapters, scsi to sd/cf boards, 110v cap kit and both keyboard chips currently. Although i am tempted by that 110v power supply instead of recapping my old one.

Lol, there is some nice stuff but im looking for acsi to scsi adapters, scsi to sd/cf boards, 110v cap kit and both keyboard chips currently. Although i am tempted by that 110v power supply instead of recapping my old one.

If your looking for hard drives then ultrasatan or some other drives are "SD to ST" type. I was working on a ST drive myself, but its got put on hold as seems to be to many problems to solve easily. With various other storage solutions about, theres no real need to rush out another one right now :)

Now my store is back up, I can catch up more on other items, theres around 15 projects awaiting attention.. so going to try and get some finished before xmas.

:) I'm working on building up the 32MHz STE kits this week. There is another small STE kit in the pipeline somewhere.. I'm trying to get though all this stuff as fast as possible, though its hard going. Probably take 2 more days to assemble the SMT parts on the boosters, then I need to check joints, the I also test the PCB's to make sure what I have soldered works.. then theres programming the GALs.. testing the CPUs.. bagging up various parts.. So its pretty much a weeks worth of work right there.

Next on my to do list is likely the RSO For the Falcon as I need to check some 060 CPUs so be a good time to try the RSO's out at the same time. So thats pretty much next week and possibly the week afters time taken up.. After thats done, likely need to look into my IDE prototype.. So if anyone can clone me about 30 times that be great!