IGNORED

Repro Boxes Wave 3: Unreleased Parker Brothers (11) & Imagic Games (1)

Following my Coleco, Atarisoft and Imagic game boxes I've done box designs for 11 unreleased Parker Brothers games (the boxes have a yellowish color, not golden) and 1 unreleased Imagic game (the box is grey, not silver).

Parker Brothers boxes

- Action Force (European release of GI Joe)

- GI Joe: Cobra Strike

- James Bond 007

- Reactor

- Spider-Man

- Star Wars: Jedi Arena

- Star Wars: RotJ Death Star Battle

- Star Wars: RotJ Ewok Adventure

- Strawberry Shortcake

- The Incredible Hulk

- The Lord of the Rings

Imagic box

- Beezer

A single box is EURO 12, all 12 boxes are EURO 120. Shipping is EURO 8 (airmail, robust box, no insurance, no tracking, runtime 5 to 7 days).

If you are interested in some of those boxes please drop me a NEW PM (no follow-up to the Coleco or Atarisoft boxes please) including your Paypal address. Shipping will be effected around 18.10.2016.

Thanks,

Marc.

PS: Links to Wave 1 and Wave 2

post-36-0-76722200-1475750327_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-92555000-1475750331_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-31894600-1475750334_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-62605200-1475750336_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-36116000-1475750341_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-56183600-1475750345_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

So Marc, what's left for wave 4? There were 6 unreleased Activision games if you include Robot Rubble and League of Light, and 3 more from Sega that you would have to design pretty much from nothing (buck rogers, star trek, tac/scan)

Are you up to the challenge? I know there were star trek and buck rogers games on TI 99/4A if that helps :)

• Like 1

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/222423-imagics-beezer-box-art-discovered/

I am honored to have unknowingly played a small part in the beezer box art!

These boxes look great as usual. Ill be getting a set. :-D

The art is from you? I found it somewhere on the internet searching for bits of it. I found it looked well fitting and the flyer artwork for the arcade version wasn't that pretty.

I think these are all one piece, top and bottom flap boxes, unlike original Parker, most, but not all, of which were separate back and front boxes.

What format were the prototype Jedi boxes you speak of?

Yep, my boxes are one-piece, two-piece-boxes are possible, but production, storage and shipping would be would cost way more...

The art is from you? I found it somewhere on the internet searching for bits of it. I found it looked well fitting and the flyer artwork for the arcade version wasn't that pretty.

I found that art on google when I made that thread.

Did you find the box mock I made or the same art? :-)

looking good Marc, PM sent. But now that we have all these empty boxes available. Could the next step be filling them? looks like we are up to around 30 + to be filled now..

Bring them all to PRGE and I am sure we can find something to fill them with....dirty socks and undies...rocks...etc

You can go to China and get buy some bags of fresh air to put in them:

Residents-sell-clean-air-to-visitors-in-

Or some Canadian air if our Canuck cohorts would like to bring some cans down with them:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/15/canadians-are-selling-cans-of-fresh-air-to-china.html

• Like 2

Bring them all to PRGE and I am sure we can find something to fill them with....dirty socks and undies...rocks...etc

You can go to China and get buy some bags of fresh air to put in them:

Residents-sell-clean-air-to-visitors-in-

Or some Canadian air if our Canuck cohorts would like to bring some cans down with them:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/15/canadians-are-selling-cans-of-fresh-air-to-china.html

lmao!!! well at least the boxes will be filled with something.. lol and if those sock and undies come from a pretty lady all good.. lol ;)