IGNORED

Problem tv lcd/led

sinhhilo

Sé que hay mucha info por todos lados, pero no pude dar con el problema. Tengo un atari 2600 light sixer ntsc. En televisores antiguos trinorma, puedo ver juegos pal y juegos ntsc a color, pero en las televisiones modernas, solo veo a color los juegos ntsc.

hay alguna solución a esto?

Gracias!

translation in English
I know there's a lot of info on all sides, but I could not figure it out. I have a light sixer ntsc atari 2600. In old televisions Trinorma, I can see pal and ntsc games color games, but in modern televisions, color only see the ntsc games.
is there any solution to this?
Thank you!

I suppose your modern TV is an LCD and the old one was a CRT? Modern LCDs usually not very well prepared for TV signals from old consoles.

I can only speculate here:

If all your PAL carts are shown without color, then maybe something is wrong with the new TV. Because a PAL TV usually loses color when an odd number of scan lines is created. Of course PAL ROMs avoid that. So maybe your new TV detects the signal as PAL (due to the lower frequency) but processes it wrong.

I suppose your modern TV is an LCD and the old one was a CRT? Modern LCDs usually not very well prepared for TV signals from old consoles.

I can only speculate here:

If all your PAL carts are shown without color, then maybe something is wrong with the new TV. Because a PAL TV usually loses color when an odd number of scan lines is created. Of course PAL ROMs avoid that. So maybe your new TV detects the signal as PAL (due to the lower frequency) but processes it wrong.

Thank you. and they know some way to give power to the signal?