IGNORED

Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill to Finally Get Physical Release

MrMark0673

Does anyone know if there is a rom available anywhere?

dra600n does not offer a digital version at this time.

If you want it just buy it.

http://www.second-dimension.com/shop/product/21

Making personal backups of SNES carts you own is no longer rocket science. If you really need to do that.

It's pretty sad when AtariAge members work gets stolen and distributed without permission. Whatever drama is around this game we should at least not enable that.

Making personal backups of SNES carts you own is no longer rocket science. If you really need to do that.

It's pretty sad when AtariAge members work gets stolen and distributed without permission. Whatever drama is around this game we should at least not enable that.

Thank you. I didn't know there was a place to buy them, I wasn't trying to rip it of, I buy most of my retro games, though I admit I will try to save money on readily available roms here and there, however I am more than happy to support the industry I love by making purchases, as I will with this one.

• Like 1

And this second edition site is safe to purchase from is it? Sorry to ask, I have never seen it before.

• Like 1

And this second edition site is safe to purchase from is it? Sorry to ask, I have never seen it before.

I've purchased parts from them to make my own sega genesis games over the years. Also, one or two homebrew. No problems.

I help test his SecondBASIC sega genesis compiler so there is a connection. But, I'd still be pissed if I didn't get my games I ordered :P

No it's great to know. Thanks again!

I've purchased parts from him to make my own sega genesis games over the years. Also, one or two homebrew. No problems.

I help test his SecondBASIC sega genesis compiler so there is a connection. But, I'd still be pissed if I didn't get my games I ordered :P

• Like 1

I remember it, both a little fact, but a whole lot of standard EGM bullshit and rumors mixed between. They loved to really rile up Nintendo fans more than anything with negative comments, making up garbage, or just fantacizing about things they didn't like hoping it may come true eventually. I had a sub to them for awhile and tired of their picking winners and losers mentality and canceled it, then it was weird, I got a free 1yr sub and it just kept coming after for a few years beyond like they were desperate for numbers . :)

I remember it, both a little fact, but a whole lot of standard EGM bullshit and rumors mixed between. They loved to really rile up Nintendo fans more than anything with negative comments, making up garbage, or just fantacizing about things they didn't like hoping it may come true eventually. I had a sub to them for awhile and tired of their picking winners and losers mentality and canceled it, then it was weird, I got a free 1yr sub and it just kept coming after for a few years beyond like they were desperate for numbers . :)

They always pissed me off because I was a much bigger fan of the Genesis and they took cheap shots at the Genny all the time.