IGNORED

Found a Bunch of Intellivision Games on Craigslist

Eric7100

SO WHAT ARE THE BARE BOARDS????

C'mon, I'm hoping for a Spiker prototype here!

I love how freewheel swings for the fences! People love to say "Don't get your hopes up!" but where's the fun in that? It'd be cool even if one of them turns out to be Thunder Castle or something on that level :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Insert them with the Intellivision off and don't touch them when the Intellivision is on. It might be physically easier with a shell but not necessary. Don't put them in upside down. Curious what the part numbers and date codes are.

Are you sure the one with j-pac sticker is an Intellivision cartridge? Don't put it in if its not. Post a good picture of it.

I am testing the boards. A few are just common games (Poker & Blackjack, MLB Baseball, Tron Maze-A-Tron, and Space Battle). One is kind of rare (Triple Action). And two of the boards don't work.

The one that says "j-pac" must be for a Commodore 64 or a computer... because it doesn't work.

Edited by Eric7100

OK... so, I cleaned it with alcohol. And the screen flickered, and then it came on. Now it's working.

And you guys WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS... I think it is an unreleased game! I am in utter shock that it's working.

It seems to be... JR. PAC-MAN!!!!!! :-o

I'm making a YouTube video right now. PLEASE STAND BY.

Again, I am in shock. I mean... is it... could it be... REAL??? :-o

Edited by Eric7100

Congratulations. Thats quite a find!!! Mike Winans was the last programmer remaining in that office. Would make sense that he was working on it. What about the other unknown cartridge you have.

Edit:

There are other Atarsoft titles that have yet to be discovered.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1