IGNORED

Masters of the Universe: The Power of He-Man new label found ?

scalpel

• 2 months later...

How rare is the INTV version of MOTU? It was one of the couple whites I was missing and just recently grabbed a copy.

It's not impossible to find, but there are typically only a few (if any) on eBay at any given time. I just checked and there's only one currently listed in poor shape. It's definitely rarer than the original version and finding one with a nice box is pretty tough. Expect to pay $40+ for a nice CIB copy. They also came factory sealed in plastic...those are even more difficult to find.

I'm down to my last Intellivision Inc (white) game for a 'complete' set. The last 5 were tough to find, but all I need is Super Series Big League Baseball. I've had opportunities, but can't afford it :-)

It's not impossible to find, but there are typically only a few (if any) on eBay at any given time. I just checked and there's only one currently listed in poor shape. It's definitely rarer than the original version and finding one with a nice box is pretty tough. Expect to pay $40+ for a nice CIB copy. They also came factory sealed in plastic...those are even more difficult to find.

I'm down to my last Intellivision Inc (white) game for a 'complete' set. The last 5 were tough to find, but all I need is Super Series Big League Baseball. I've had opportunities, but can't afford it :-)

I came to the realization a while back that I'll never finish a CIB set. I'm ok with that. After I finished the standard collection (mixed box & loose), I've been focusing on the variants. The INTV set I'm just a few short. I picked up the Super Series white label (loose) and now this (also loose), but still need just a few others.

I came to the realization a while back that I'll never finish a CIB set. I'm ok with that. After I finished the standard collection (mixed box & loose), I've been focusing on the variants. The INTV set I'm just a few short. I picked up the Super Series white label (loose) and now this (also loose), but still need just a few others.

Lemme guess...Backgammon? Then maybe Locomotion, Sea Battle, Snafu, Math Fun? Nobody believes me, but Sea Battle is deceivingly elusive. So is Roulette...especially the cart with the white label over the green ;-)

I've been hunting the oddball manuals. I still need the Intellivision Inc Frog Bog...

Lemme guess...Backgammon? Then maybe Locomotion, Sea Battle, Snafu, Math Fun? Nobody believes me, but Sea Battle is deceivingly elusive. So is Roulette...especially the cart with the white label over the green ;-)

I've been hunting the oddball manuals. I still need the Intellivision Inc Frog Bog...

Yes to all of those except Math Fun & Roulette. I have those. After checking my lists it seems I'm missing a few more than I thought unfortunately. Still lacking white label carts of

Hockey

Jetsons

Loco motion

Mr basic

Reversi

Scooby

Sea battle

Shark shark

Snafu

Soccer

On the plus side just snagged something from eBay last night that I never thought I'd afford to add. Very excited to get it!!

Yes to all of those except Math Fun & Roulette. I have those. After checking my lists it seems I'm missing a few more than I thought unfortunately. Still lacking white label carts of

Hockey

Jetsons

Loco motion

Mr basic

Reversi

Scooby

Sea battle

Shark shark

Snafu

Soccer

On the plus side just snagged something from eBay last night that I never thought I'd afford to add. Very excited to get it!!

Jetsons and Scooby don't exist as far as I know, so you're two steps closer. Reversi is pretty cheap/easy to find CIB.

New game? Lemme guess...Space Patrol? Or Super Series CIB?

Edit (Reversi):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2627615858471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=262761585847&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1823464166851?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=182346416685&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Jetsons and Scooby don't exist as far as I know, so you're two steps closer. Reversi is pretty cheap/easy to find CIB.

New game? Lemme guess...Space Patrol? Or Super Series CIB?

Edit (Reversi):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2627615858471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=262761585847&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1823464166851?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=182346416685&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks for the info on Jetsons and scooby. I thought I had read somewhere that they existed. If not all the better. I'll update my list.

As far as my purchase lets just say I'm "super" excited. ?

• Like 1