IGNORED

Atari Flashback PS4/X1 - Opponent finder and question.

tripletopper

Will there either be, a) An Xbox and Playstation version of Joysticks, Paddles, Trackballs, Steering controllers, and keypad, (Modern TVs wont allow light guns for the single light gun game on the ilist, unless there is a USB-to-RF out adapter) or b) an authorized adapter that lets you plug in said original Atari controllers?

Also, wondering if Red Baron is the "unlicensed version of Star Wars" insofar as this uses a flight yolk and both vector 3D games, and if so, will there be a flight yolk for modern machines?

Also I'll Start a public "opponents on call list" for Atari Flashback online head-to-head games

I'm Brian Ciesicki, Xbox Live name "TripleTopper321". I Will accept on-call challenges if I'm by my Xbox between 9AM and Midnight New York time. Both copies already reserved. I'll pick it up November 1st.

I Don't know, i've seen devices released for 5 or less games, ROB, Vaus Controller, Maracas, that Xbox controller for the uber Mech game, Bongos, Active Life Pad, Dance Dance Revolution Mats, The Xbox Light Gun, Pump It Up pads, Kid Vid, Intellivoice. All you need is an authorized adapter that accepts two 2600 9-pin connector inputs outputted through USB. I know some console shooters work with a standard USB keypad and mouse, so why not connect real 2600 controllers. It might work even as a generic USB device, (not sure) I got 2 pairs of paddles, 2 Driving controls, 2 Trackballs, 2 Star Radiers touch pads, one XE light gun, and an itch to use them in head-to-head competition. Crystal castles will play horribly with the analog stick. and Warlords is a pain to control with the analog sticks, especially the arcade and 2600 versiosn and not the new Xbox verison which was made for the analog pad.

By the way, any takers on head-to-head Atari friending for online gameplay? Either contact me privately on Xbox Live, or post your name for all to see here. Info is located above.

• Like 1

Will there either be, a) An Xbox and Playstation version of Joysticks, Paddles, Trackballs, Steering controllers, and keypad, (Modern TVs wont allow light guns for the single light gun game on the ilist, unless there is a USB-to-RF out adapter) or b) an authorized adapter that lets you plug in said original Atari controllers?

Also, wondering if Red Baron is the "unlicensed version of Star Wars" insofar as this uses a flight yolk and both vector 3D games, and if so, will there be a flight yolk for modern machines?

No, because it's not really practical to provide that on the PS4 and Xbox One. The costs wouldn't justify the small percentage of people who would buy it.

AtGames is considering some stuff on the PC side, but that's still not a given at this point, and there are already plenty of existing options.