IGNORED

Piko Interactive's Proto/Copyright Acquisitions - Official Thread

PikoInteractive

Don't bet extremities that Dragon's Lair II doesn't exist! Your playing with fire my friend!

ReadySoft coded the "trilogy" as we referred to it back in the day, for almost every single multi-media cd rom based platform / hardware on the planet! (DL, SA, DL2)

CDi, Sega CD, 3DO, Jag CD, PC CD, DVD, etc.

Retail sales & general interest determined what they ultimately brought to market; but make no mistake, it was all at arms reach.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any word on Tyrannosaurus Tex?

Bumping up the thread with the same question. I remember Piko saying that they were hoping to have Tyrannosaurus Tex finished and released for the Game Boy Color at some point in 2017 and I too am curious to know how it's coming. As the only first-person shooter for the Game Boy Color (not counting that one-off Wolfenstein 3D first level homebrew) it's definitely something that I've been eagerly anticipating. :)

• Like 1

Bumping up the thread with the same question. I remember Piko saying that they were hoping to have Tyrannosaurus Tex finished and released for the Game Boy Color at some point in 2017 and I too am curious to know how it's coming. As the only first-person shooter for the Game Boy Color (not counting that one-off Wolfenstein 3D first level homebrew) it's definitely something that I've been eagerly anticipating. :)

Me too, when I first saw magazine scans I was enthralled!

It was captivating at the time and something I'd also like to have as a Piko release. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just saw this.

So the game had a tiny bug and unfinished languages. So we were working on removing the language selection (English seems to be 100%) and fixing the tiny bug (has to do with the aim).

I should be getting the rom soon, and will start looking at production. Hopefully preorders for this one would come out on this year's new wave (which is normally in Oct).

Good (but very tough) game, and IP that we want to develop further in the future =D.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...