IGNORED

Ultimate Pong and IntyBASIC Showcase NOW AVAILABLE

Rev

Yes, a mistake was made somehow with the spelling on the bottom flap. I still dont know how it got missed. I decided to leave as its only on the bottom flap. I guess it will be some fun trivia in the future. If anyone is bothered by it contact me for a full refund. Thanks all! ;)

You could always print new boxes, and have this one be a variant. :-D

Look what Mattel did back in the day with the Italian manual of Scooby Doo:

attachicon.gifScooby Doo-Italian.jpg

Life surely went on since then

Maybe that's how it's spelt in Italianese? :grin:

Mike, I'm afraid I wouldn't get any response from the actual owners of the trademark

Oooooooh SNAP! :o

Maybe that's how it's spelt in Italianese? :grin:

You know, Italians are not famous to be good in speaking foreign languages

I personally spell pronounce it "intellivijon" (with the French 'j')

EDIT: notice the correction. What did I say about the Italians and the foreign languages?

You know, Italians are not famous to be good in speaking foreign languages

I personally spell it "intellivijon" (with the French 'j')

Ha! I come from Puerto Rico, and we are very "Americanized" there, so we pronounced it in English, but with Spanish sounds: Intelibíchon. I once met a man from Spain who said they pronounced that there they pronounce it in full Spanish. He used to call it the "Intele-visión," just like "Televisión."

-dZ.

• 1 month later...

I'm sort of late to the party, but I just got around to playing the games on IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 1. Although I've played the games before release, I was very pleased with the additional polish added to all titles. Specifically, the "TV-Tuner" selection menu is beautiful and a very nice touch of nostalgia fuel. :)

I played all three games in the showcase, but was most impressed with Warship!, a very good electronic interpretation of the classic Battleship game. If I have one complaint is that the computer player's AI seemed sort of dumb, to the point that it seemed to just be aiming randomly. At one point it aimed at a single empty completely surrounded by previous shots, as if it were expecting to find a single-cell sized battleship.

Of course, this did not deter from my enjoyment of the game. I still had fun and relished every bit of excitement as I sank each and every ship in my opponent's arsenal -- especially since, for a time, it seemed it was going to beat me.

Great work and I hope to see Volume 2 someday. :)

-dZ.

I'm sort of late to the party, but I just got around to playing the games on IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 1. Although I've played the games before release, I was very pleased with the additional polish added to all titles. Specifically, the "TV-Tuner" selection menu is beautiful and a very nice touch of nostalgia fuel. :)

I played all three games in the showcase, but was most impressed with Warship!, a very good electronic interpretation of the classic Battleship game. If I have one complaint is that the computer player's AI seemed sort of dumb, to the point that it seemed to just be aiming randomly. At one point it aimed at a single empty completely surrounded by previous shots, as if it were expecting to find a single-cell sized battleship.

Of course, this did not deter from my enjoyment of the game. I still had fun and relished every bit of excitement as I sank each and every ship in my opponent's arsenal -- especially since, for a time, it seemed it was going to beat me.

Great work and I hope to see Volume 2 someday. :)

-dZ.

Ditto. Things have been crazy the last couple months and I only am starting to play all the games from PRGE in last few days. I loved Warship!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Finally I got to have my own copy of IntyBASIC showcase. :grin:

Although many developers here use IntyBASIC and it's a catchy name for a compiler, for a boxed game I would suggest something with more hype like Ultimate Game Collection vol. 1 or so, because the IntyBASIC name doesn't make justice to the three nice games included in this cartridge :)

Very polished and each game has its own overlays! :o

post-30245-0-04426900-1493155648_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I got to have my own copy of IntyBASIC showcase. :grin:

Although many developers here use IntyBASIC and it's a catchy name for a compiler, for a boxed game I would suggest something with more hype like Ultimate Game Collection vol. 1 or so, because the IntyBASIC name doesn't make justice to the three nice games included in this cartridge :)

Don't feel bad, I still don't have a copy yet ;-)

As the primary reason for existing was to support you, we felt the IntyBASIC being in the name was important.

Rev and I would like to do a IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 2 (so Volume 1 doesn't seem weird by itself :-) ) And then start using the Ultimate Game Collection or similar naming.

• Like 1

Don't feel bad, I still don't have a copy yet ;-)

As the primary reason for existing was to support you, we felt the IntyBASIC being in the name was important.

Rev and I would like to do a IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 2 (so Volume 1 doesn't seem weird by itself :-) ) And then start using the Ultimate Game Collection or similar naming.

You can always add a subtitle saying "Formerly IntyBASIC showcase" and start using right now the new title ;)