IGNORED

FS: Colecovision, Atari adapter and controllers

eightbit

This set needs a little TLC. None of the controllers work properly and are in a state of disrepair. Either keypads will not work, or UP will not work....or buttons feel "stuck". I'm sure they can all be repaired (probably with just cleaning) but I don't have the time these days. The console works fine however sometimes you launch a game and the Colecovision logo is in off colors and the game will have artifacts. That could also just be some of my games though needing a cleaning. Most other times it just works as expected and looks great (for RF that is!).

No power supply or RF cable included. Just the console, atari adapter and the four controllers. $65 shipped in the USA lower 48.

post-21417-0-89320000-1477767531_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-35830800-1477767538_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

I forgot to add that I have the boxes for box the Colecovision and the expansion module as well (their original boxes) and will include them as well. They are pretty beat up (the colecovision cardboard slide on box is like half gone) but the foam is good. The price is not set in stone either....just a starting point. Please feel free to make an offer! I would just like to make something after the shipping :)

Edited by eightbit