IGNORED

THE "MAKE A GAME LABEL/BOX INTO SOMETHING FUNNY/COOL" thread!

Hey folks,

Time to have some fun with game labels or boxes and express your artistic side. You can make it funny, weird, cool, whatever. I like to use MS Paint but you can use Photoshop or whatever program you like to change an existing one into something else-- OR you can post your labels from the Atari label maker site if it's still around.. I can't find it though.

At any rate.. here is a dumb one I came up with.

AD VENTURE with pop-up ads. Derp.

adventure_zpsbm9bldbw.jpg

What can YOU guys and gals come up with?

• Like 6

Hey folks,

Time to have some fun with game labels or boxes and express your artistic side. You can make it funny, weird, cool, whatever. I like to use MS Paint but you can use Photoshop or whatever program you like to change an existing one into something else-- OR you can post your labels from the Atari label maker site if it's still around.. I can't find it though.

At any rate.. here is a dumb one I came up with.

AD VENTURE with pop-up ads. Derp.

What can YOU guys and gals come up with?

Hey Russ,

Glad you started this awesome thread bro. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This certainly will be cool to see what others will be posting as time goes by. Keep up the great work as always Russ. Can't wait to see more from you soon! :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

For the uninitiated (and I've just barely heard of this) "futanari" is a (normally hentai) genre of manga/anime involving girls/women with penises.

annet%20futatabi_zpsqm2z4tuk.jpg

From the Mega CD game ANETT FUTATABI (related to the Genesis game EL VIENTO). I imagine the Japanese probably joke about the surname sounding close to "futanari" as well.

Edited by retrorussell
  • Like 1

For the uninitiated (and I've just barely heard of this) "futanari" is a (normally hentai) genre of manga/anime involving girls/women with penises.

:lolblue: :lolblue: :rolling: :rolling:

Hahaha...Now that's funny Russ. Got a good laugh out of that one for sure. A 10 out of 10 for you bro. Keep up the great work! :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

• Like 1