IGNORED

Amiibos at Toys R Us

Mord

Not sure how common a thing this is, but I noticed that Toys R Us near me (In Canada) ended up restocking some old Smash Bros amiibos in addition to getting the new ones in for the Mario Party game. Pretty sure some of those use to be retailer-specific...

Anyway, in addition to a couple of the new ones, I picked up Pit, Palutena, Robin, and Lucina. :)

Helps that they seem to be having a buy-2-get-1-free deal.

I should really buy Smash Bros at some point. :ponder:

I don't remember seeing Mega man around, but yeah I saw Samus. Didn't pay too much attention to her since I already had both versions. I also picked up one of the gold mario's. Seems like Nintendo might be trying to pump as many out as possible before the Switch launches. Which is fine by me. Gives me a chance to pick up some of the ones I missed originally due to the horrible job Nintendo did on the supply back then. :)

I saw a bunch of Samus, Kirby, Mega Man, Yarn Yoshi, and Fire Emblem characters at another Gamestop yesterday. To my knowledge many of the Smash bros ones weren't reissued so maybe these were sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

I also got the ROB/Game&Watch/Duck Hunt 3 pack on clearance for $19. The same Gamestop also had Rob with Famicom colors which I had never seen before.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a bunch of Samus, Kirby, Mega Man, Yarn Yoshi, and Fire Emblem characters at another Gamestop yesterday. To my knowledge many of the Smash bros ones weren't reissued so maybe these were sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

I also got the ROB/Game&Watch/Duck Hunt 3 pack on clearance for $19. The same Gamestop also had Rob with Famicom colors which I had never seen before.

I saw the ROB 3 pack today at my local Gamestop and they still wanted $44 bucks for it :x