IGNORED

Anyone ever make color labels for the silver label games?

GoldenWheels

...because for stuff like Robotron, Joust, Xevious etc, I'd love to have color labels. I'm not particularly thinking of the end labels, but the face labels.

(And, yes, I'll never see the labels while they're in my rack, or in my 7800 since they'd face the wrong way...still...I'd like to have color labels.)

I'm trying to think off the top of my head of the "standard" games (non froggo/activisions/absolute/rares) were silver:

Robotron

Xevious

Ms. Pac Man

Centipede

Galaga

Joust

Food Fight

Asteroids

....all I can think of for sure that are silver right now...I'd slap a color label on those quick like, and being a dime a dozen, you're hardly hurting any value etc.

...because for stuff like Robotron, Joust, Xevious etc, I'd love to have color labels. I'm not particularly thinking of the end labels, but the face labels.

(And, yes, I'll never see the labels while they're in my rack, or in my 7800 since they'd face the wrong way...still...I'd like to have color labels.)

I'm trying to think off the top of my head of the "standard" games (non froggo/activisions/absolute/rares) were silver:

Robotron

Xevious

Ms. Pac Man

Centipede

Galaga

Joust

Food Fight

Asteroids

....all I can think of for sure that are silver right now...I'd slap a color label on those quick like, and being a dime a dozen, you're hardly hurting any value etc.

I'm currently printing on foil labels. I can make these happen. The only drawback is I can not print the color "white" on foil at this time. So anything that would be white would just be foil colored. I will post some examples soon (early next week).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry. Forgot to upload images earlier this week. I have not made any 7800 foil labels yet. I'm currently working on 2600 foil labels. It is important to know that I have no way of printing the color "white". So anything that would be white would just be foil color. Also, because of the ink that needs to be used on foil labels, the images can look a little dull. One last thing, I have to charge more for foil than I do standard label sets. A foil label set for 2600 (a set is one foil face label and one non foil end label) is $8.00 per title. A 7800 label set (a set is one foil face label and one foil end label) would be $9.00 per title. Imagic labels are $5.00 per title (as it is just one label). Here are some examples I have of 2600 labels:

post-9874-0-90177000-1480121945_thumb.jpg

post-9874-0-54725900-1480121952_thumb.jpg

post-9874-0-24645500-1480121958_thumb.jpg

post-9874-0-46861100-1480121964_thumb.jpg

Please keep in mind it is difficult to take pictures of foil surfaces. They tend to come out looking almost black in some light. Incase you are wondering a non foil atari 2600 label set is $3.00 per title.

If you guys are interested please PM me for a complete list of the titles I have with pricing.

Edited by pboland