IGNORED

The Official AtariAge 2016 Secret Santa Thread

Grig

As long as there is nobody in Australia on the Secret Santa, I think packages are fine. Or perhaps I've watched too many episodes of the Australian Border Security.

Edit: So domestic packages within the US may contain poison, but international packages may not? Humbug!

Edited by carlsson

I hope everyone is having fun getting their Secret Santa gifts together.

I am a little concerned, though, about a few members - not sure if they have read their SS info notifications and I am still waiting on one participant's shipping info.

• Like 1

I hate it when someone lies to me on the Internet. Thankfully it happens so rarely... :ponder:

Despite a website's assurance that what I was looking for could not be found locally within 100 miles of where I live, I found it! And now my victim's goodies are on the way!

• Like 1

So I am STILL waiting for one Secret Santa participant to respond with their shipping info

There are EIGHT Secret Santa participants who have not read their "SS info" PM yet ...

I see a list forming

attachicon.gif nn.jpg

Some of us also gets notification directly into email. I already knew who my gift receiver is a few days ago and got the shopping done without having read the actual PM. All that's left is to wrap it up and take it to post office.

One of the things my wife and i like to do each Christmas is watch Christmas movies - no matter how bad they look, especially the "made-for-TV" type movies. We watched this one last night:

Yes, it was as bad as it looks but at least it wasn't crude - it did have one extreme "gross out" moment though. The full movie is on youtube. Watch starting at moment 1:01:07. I will only say this: Santa is allergic to cats. Enjoy! post-30739-0-14133200-1480812614_thumb.jpg post-30739-0-65211400-1480812655_thumb.jpg

• Like 3