IGNORED

The Official AtariAge 2016 Secret Santa Thread

Grig

Christmas Comes to Willow Creek isn't bad Christmas movie even though not many heard of it because it was a made-for-tv movie.

Yes i have seen that! It has the Duke brothers, It's from 1987 or 1988 I believe. good tv movie.

moycon, on 04 Dec 2016 - 11:50 AM, said:

Ok serious question.

Are you going to open your A.A.S.S. gift the day you get it, or put it under the tree and wait for Christmas?

I crack that sucker open as soon as I get it, cause it's the only 'real' gift I get each year. My parents always ask me what I want each year, so no surprise there. :-D

• Like 6

I would totally wear an Atari Ugly Sweater :D

Well, I hope my Secret Santa victim recipient would also wear one... because that's just what he's getting! :o

I just finished my Christmas shopping, now I wait for stuff to arrive to my house. ....

I crack that sucker open as soon as I get it, cause it's the only 'real' gift I get each year. My parents always ask me what I want each year, so no surprise there. :-D

My parents and siblings ask me the same exact thing. I make them a list of various items of various price points and were to buy them for the best deal. Not one thing is every selected. I end up with a cheesy calendar or a shirt.

• Like 1

Sent mine out today. I have done international sales before via my Bricklink store but dang I didn't expect the 3 pounds package to reach an "anal penetration without butt lube" level when USPS quoted price to me. I'd have to give up Bratwurst, Currywurs, Sauerbraten, Maultaschen, and Schnitzel for the next 2 weeks.

Got my Secret Santa package today! No idea who sent it since their real name was on the box and no card inside, but I did find four neatly wrapped gifts (and better wrapping then most guys can do, I'll say that much). :-D

I resisted the temptation to open them today, but no promises on how long that willpower will last..... :ponder:

• Like 3

Mine went into the mail yesterday. I'm afraid my recipient will have to forego extra wrapping of the individual items inside. I had to save every half millimeter/gram to keep the box slim and light enough, in order not to get sodomized by shipping costs.

@7800fan: I feel with you - had the same problem on another occasion. Once you cross a certain weight, it can get disastrous... I got lucky this time :-).

Edited by karokoenig

Sounds like all is going well. I am almost ready to ship out my SS gift too.

Remember to have your packages shipped by this Saturday the 10th if possible!

I hope you all are having fun, I know I had a great time picking out specific items for my Secret Santa recipient!

• Like 2

Dropped my outgoing SS package at the Post Office today. :)

CRAP!! I forgot to put the 3 AA's in the box! Sorry Secret Santa recipient! Batteries not included... I'm a bad Santa...

Luckiest Santa EVER! My girlfriend just came back and said she forgot her wallet. I grabbed the box, cut it open and put in the batteries. Yippee!! Christmas miracles do happen! (Yeah but I get so little... it's a miracle to me. :P )

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 4