IGNORED

The Official AtariAge 2016 Secret Santa Thread

Grig

My secret Santa gift arrived today. Some pretty cool loot crate type stuff in it. I got a star wars shirt and a Lego TIE fighter that the resident Lego Maniac grabbed and put together in about a minute flat. A cool book on the Best American Science Fiction and Fantasy. A Zelda wrist band. a Bioshock key, a Blizzard figure and a stress Hearthstone. Pretty cool collection of stuff. Thanks Secret Santa.

IMG_20161219_110345_zps0x6ytj5d.jpg

• Like 7

I finally received the last item I was holding out for... and I just rushed to the Post Office to ship my Secret Santa package! YAY! I'm done! I think I beat Al. Phew!

-dZ.

I just printed post for my Secret Santa package, and will be running it to the Post Office as soon as I finish this reply. :)

This will actually be my third trip to the Post Office today.. :ponder:

MondayPackages.jpg

..Al

• Like 9

After misidentifying a previous package as my AA SS gift, it actually did come today from the North Pole ... or at least from our friendly neighbors to the north. I briefly opened the package and the first item I saw made me smile, a can of Maple Syrup. :-)

The rest will have to wait for another week.

Thanks SS!

Bill

• Like 1

I just printed post for my Secret Santa package, and will be running it to the Post Office as soon as I finish this reply. :)

post-3-0-42023500-1482182411.jpg

..Al

I got to see Al's toilet for the first time! :D I just hope those packing peanuts aren't in the way in case there is an "emergency."

• Like 4

Received my Secret Santa today. Completey floored by the contents. British candy purchased in the USA is not cheap and then a bunch of Atari carts and a cool hat on top. Whoever my secret Santa is I thank you very much. A nice reminder of home.

post-6732-0-47462900-1482200809_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

attachicon.gifMondayPackages.jpg

..Al

Let me guess, most of those are from AA store and nothing to do with SS? I thought I saw one of the package with my name on it.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Grig and Al for making SS 2016 happen!

I enjoy this each year and it takes a lot of work from these guys to make it go down.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! :)

Tremoloman

P.S. Al... the amount of packages you are shipping is crazy! Yikes! Thank you for all that you do!

• Like 7

If anyone has not received a tracking number or at least an email from me saying their Secret Santa goodie box is on the way please PM me so I can get in touch with the sender - or if you have any other questions/concerns feel free to PM me as well, hopefully I can answer your question.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

christmas_gifs__29_.gif

• Like 6

Well I am ecstatic to report that my Secret Santa box came today!! This is out of this world!

The Star Trek stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the Pixel Bricks - not to be confused with Mr. Mxyzptlk! I'll probably have both books read by New Year's. The glass will go on the shelf with my Funspot glasses - place of honor! I need to find a way to mount the plaque to my arcade cabinet. I think it'll look sexy there. :)

There's pins and a cool looking cart I haven't booted as yet and pecans and Jolly Ranchers galore!

Thank you very much "Santa"!! I love everything here! My wife is blown away and cannot believe I belong to such a great group. :)

Yeah... you'll all know who my SS is just like I did as soon as you see the pic.

post-21025-0-21445000-1482355461_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Wow wow wowzers!

First off, all this minecraft for the bossmanpost-25249-0-14711600-1482441549_thumb.jpg

post-25249-0-33613200-1482441685_thumb.jpg

I didn't get to take a photo of the figures boxed, he had them ripped open the moment he saw them, so exciting!!

And underneath the minecraft toys

post-25249-0-01743600-1482441871_thumb.jpg

My Christmas day shirt sorted!! And under that...

post-25249-0-07417700-1482441971_thumb.jpg

I'm blown away, thanks so much secret santa, you have made my day and conors day, this was so much more than I ever expect. Happy Christmas ? ?

• Like 9

I LOVE the shirt! Whenever I get a new car, the first thing my roommate reminds me to do is buy the Haynes manual for it. That shirt would crack him up, along with another car enthusiast friend.

Although... shouldn't it point out that's just for the 1981-1984 models? :)

• Like 2