IGNORED

TI 99/4a Cartridge collection on eBay

MacRorie

Folks,

I am putting the vast majority of my TI cartridge collection up for sale on eBay. I am also putting the remaining FlashROM 99 cartridges up for sale there as well.

This post is not just a "Hey, go buy my stuff somewhere else" post. I wanted to make sure people knew what was going on:

1. I will still sell the FlashROM 99 carts or cases to you at the price I have sold them here before ($40 or $50 with a case; Cases $15 separately). I bought extra boards and parts when I made mine, so I am just looking to get rid of what I have left.

2. I am looking for trades for Atari 800/XL/XE cartridges/hardware. So, if you have some Atari stuff you want to get rid of, I will trade you anything that is listed. Corollary to that is if you are LOOKING for a TI cart, let me know I we can work something out and I can avoid having to photograph it and list it!

3. If you want to purchase them, well, it's on eBay.

I will slowly, but surely be listing everything as I have time.

FlashROM 99 link eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2822618421061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=282261842106&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Listy of auctions eBay Seller: Marlin41?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, I am still keeping the vast majority of my hardware (there will be a couple of things that get sold), so I will be lurking about here for a long while to come, I suspect.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...