IGNORED

Why is there a label maker only for 2600 games, but not 5200 or 7800?

LouieYellowFox

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just wanted to bump this thread as i enjoy making labels for my 2600 projects. Nowadays im working on projects for the 7800 and would love to see a 7800 label option thrown into the mix. Even though my games don't make it to release in cart form, it's nice to have some labels next to the ROMs.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/17/2020 at 12:22 AM, TwentySixHundred said:

Just wanted to bump this thread as i enjoy making labels for my 2600 projects. Nowadays im working on projects for the 7800 and would love to see a 7800 label option thrown into the mix. Even though my games don't make it to release in cart form, it's nice to have some labels next to the ROMs.

Do you mean like this? https://www.8bitclassics.com/community/homebrew-development/atari-7800-silver-label-reproduction/#post-7

6 hours ago, aaron1677 said:

Gives the correct aspect ratio and as it says it's a template. Not bad for someone handy with photoshop to piece something together. Atari label maker does the work for the user and is really good. All you need to do is upload the image you want and give it a name/credits ect.

It wouldn't even be hard to add 7800 support as they use the same cart sizes it's just some tweaks would be needed for text and soforth. Personally id rather not be photshopping as i my skills are fairly average.