IGNORED

Jaguar Collection in at Local Game Store

Stage_1_Boss

I shudder to think what they want for that pile. Probably 3k....

I would hope not. I tend to keep my fingers crossed that I could someday find a set like this for a very reasonable price to keep for myself personally but I doubt such a thing will ever happen for under $500. Really makes one miss the $29 KBToy days and $10 games.

• Like 1

I usually go to the Miami SuperCon (ComicCon show in Miami)... I take my daughter who always dresses up either as Darth Vader or some My Little Pony... but there's always a lot of video games there. Any time I see a section with Atari Jaguar stuff, they always want some totally insane price.. like $100+ for Checkered Flag or something...

I always look, as if I expect to see some kind of rare prototype of Wing Commander or something on the Jaguar... but always the same crap... Brutal Sports Football, Checkered Flag, and a bunch of Cybermorphs unboxed.

• Like 1

I always look, as if I expect to see some kind of rare prototype of Wing Commander or something on the Jaguar... but always the same crap... Brutal Sports Football, Checkered Flag, and a bunch of Cybermorphs unboxed.

I know what you mean. I look at stuff like this and I don't know why I look anymore. I have all the originals I want, all the accessories I want. I even have games never released. I guess it is just good to see this in the wild.

Of course I could always use more controllers.

I bet they will price this close to $1000.

That lot is nice, very clean and CIB everything. It would get $1k on ebay, probably more. So, I would say even more in a brick and mortar. I would be tempted to buy that CIB Jag CD, that is in very good shape.

That is cool though, I have never seen such a Jaguar lot in a game store yet.

$1,000 for that lot at a B&M would be low. Hell, that'd be low for this forum considering what boxed Jag CDs are going for these days. Then you figure Rayman, Defender 2000, and the longboxes of Space Ace and Dragon's Lair. In any case, I'd be surprised if they're selling it as one lot, they'd have to find the right buyer to sell that all at once.

• Like 1

There's numerous items in that lot that I'd be very interested in acquiring - Catbox, World Tour Racing, Total Carnage, Worms, Soccer Kid, Hockey, Impulse X, Braindead 13, and a few of the homebrews, and maybe even some of the other stuff I already have (all of the original games bar one, and many post Atari releases).

Seriously very interested.

They own a retro gaming store. Of course they know what is rare and what isn't.

I have been in plenty of retro gaming stores where they do not actually know very much beyond Nintendo/Sega/Playstation/Xbox. Now something like this coming in they would have definitely taken the time to do some research, but they may have known next to nothing about the Jaguar before this lot came in.

• Like 1