IGNORED

Super Pro Boxing and SP Hockey 2

intvdave

has there ever been a street hockey video game? This has to happen! Lol

lol, that's right Cars , trucks, sewers ,curbs, ball getting lost down the road somewhere.. oh the fun.. no equipment. gravel/sand/salt snow lol lots of fun.. We used to have teams by what street you lived on .. Like North Bonington vs. Raley ave.. It was lots of fun.. That's for sure. From the ponds when frozen to the streets when not.

Cheers

• Like 1

Holy crap! How have we not thought of that before!?!?! Freewheel and Tarzilla should get together to make Canada vs the World Super Pro Street Hockey. :)

Wouldn't it just be the same a hockey but with a black background (blacktop) instead of white?

I vote to leave white. (Ice/snow)

Or they could make it blacktop, but then change it back to white as if it was snowing that day.

Oh wait....I told David I was DONE with snow levels. Now he's gonna kick my butt.

Wouldn't it just be the same a hockey but with a black background (blacktop) instead of white?

I vote to leave white. (Ice/snow)

Or they could make it blacktop, but then change it back to white as if it was snowing that day.

Oh wait....I told David I was DONE with snow levels. Now he's gonna kick my butt.

Not if you add street obstacles and such ? or to make teams you throw your sticks in the middle of the road and then throw one to each net until none left.. There you made teams.. lol

Both intellivision hockeys are a bit like street hockey. The players move like they are wearing tennis shoes rather than skates. Actually they might be closest to broomball. An actual intellivision street hockey game might end up playing like soccer (minus the street obstacles).

Both intellivision hockeys are a bit like street hockey. The players move like they are wearing tennis shoes rather than skates. Actually they might be closest to broomball. An actual intellivision street hockey game might end up playing like soccer (minus the street obstacles).

That was something else that I adjusted. The men moved the skates way to much. I play the game so much that I start thinking that the changes I have made were in the original game.

• Like 1

Super Pro Street Hockey players would move different than regular hockey. They would move like they had shoes or they had roller blades so either way there would be less skidding. Also, there would be no penalty box. If there was any high-sticking, a mom would come out and yell at all the kids (insert Q-bert sounds here).

In all seriousness. Street hockey sounds cool. Would playing field look like a street?

I wonder what other games could be changed like this?

Golf. ...into mini golf? (Putt putt)

sure a street for sure, with the curbs , sewer grates (which affect ball movement) and all the fun stuff on streets Sand ext. To decide teams all the players throw their sticks to the centre between nets(old school made from thin steel tubing and fish nets) and someone throws one stick at a time to opposite side nets until no more sticks to throw.. There you have Teams are done..

GAME ON !!! Ill be Goalie Mike Palmateer or Lanny on Wing!!!

Edited by m-crew

We will leave the sports games up to you.

I'm too busy making a snow ball fighting game and cmarts "lazer" shark game. Hahaha

Street Hockey is NOT a sports game. It is an action game! Do not worry, you will still get your snow level. You know you are going to make it! At least I know you will.

• Like 2

Street Hockey is NOT a sports game. It is an action game! Do not worry, you will still get your snow level. You know you are going to make it! At least I know you will.

Just a sneak peek at the tentative box for the game Cmart has comissioned to get made.

Only need to have artist add the laser on the sharks head.

EDIT. Cmart ran the artist budget out of money, I was forced to hire sub-par artist to finish the box art.

post-19433-0-40879800-1484704887_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rev
  • Like 4

Lol. I am really looking forward to Dave's much improved hockey but I think it would be fun to see if we could have a street hockey game made as well. I envision a more arcadey game with the random elements that mcrew and Lathe mentioned above. As a Canadian there can never be too many hockey games. :)

• Like 2

Lol. I am really looking forward to Dave's much improved hockey but I think it would be fun to see if we could have a street hockey game made as well. I envision a more arcadey game with the random elements that mcrew and Lathe mentioned above. As a Canadian there can never be too many hockey games. :)

For a Panamanian-American, there can be to many hockey games. I would prefer wait for street hockey to release. I only updated hockey to see if the game could be better. Street Hockey will blow away what I have done. It makes no sense for me to release my game. It does not even have rounded corners.

For a Panamanian-American, there can be to many hockey games. I would prefer wait for street hockey to release. I only updated hockey to see if the game could be better. Street Hockey will blow away what I have done. It makes no sense for me to release my game. It does not even have rounded corners.

:(

I hope you are kidding. Otherwise, what's the point in updating it?! :-o

You removed the part where I said "I would prefer wait for street hockey to release.". I was not aware that this game might get made. People in this forum have proven to be very productive. Street Hockey will get made.

To directly answer your question. I update games for me to enjoy. If everyone wants to see Street Hockey, then there is no need for me to make my updates available. It does not mean I will not enjoy it which is the primary reason I hack games.

Understand that Street Hockey will be much better and more desirable than the updates I would release. It is stupid for me to release something that will get overshadowed quickly. Every game I update is just a hack. And my hacks do not even come close to what everyone wants. I am going to leave this in the hands of people that really know what they are doing.

• Like 1