IGNORED

Intv Extras • Super Pro Baseball kit

mthompson

When Intelligentvision announced Super Pro Baseball, I was really excited to see an enhanced version of one of my favorite Intellivision games. With David's permission, I decided to create a kit for the game, complete with a full manual, overlays, and a cartridge sticker.

To make it easy both for myself and people who want one for themselves, I set up a web page to provide information and handle ordering. While I was at it, I added a few other kits that people might be interested in, some catalogs, and some free downloads of other game materials I've done. I'm calling it Intv Extras, and it's ready to go.

The Super Pro Baseball kit comes with a self-adhesive cartridge label.

post-39531-0-13876500-1480568276_thumb.jpg

It's also got two authentic overlays, which are an updated design and reflect the new features of Super Pro Baseball.

post-39531-0-42292900-1480568448_thumb.jpgpost-39531-0-45980000-1480568512_thumb.jpg

The instruction manual is a 12-page rework of the World Championship Baseball instructions.

post-39531-0-08597200-1480568537_thumb.jpg

When you buy the ROM at Intellivision.us, you get an electronic version of my manual and an overlay image. If you'd like a physical copy of these plus a cartridge label, I'm asking $7 plus postage for the kit. You can order at my Intv Extras page.

BTW, if you're looking for a Super Pro Baseball box, the1hatman is the guy to ask. He's the box whisperer!

I've got a few other game-related kits available at Intv Extras as well, along with some free downloads of other stuff.

Also, if you're looking for either the Intellivision Revolution or Intelligentvision catalog, I've got copies of those, too.

I expect to begin shipping most of these items by the end of the week. If you've got questions, send me a message. Thanks.

• Like 8

Nice stuff! Will you be doing anything for Mystic Castle? *hint hint*

Crazier things have happened, but I don't have plans to tackle Mystic Castle right now.

Thank for doing this!

Edit: The link doesn't seem to work for me (Android, mobile)

Hmmm, the links don't seem to work on mobile devices. The direct URL is http://markthompson.us/intellivision

Edited by mthompson

When Intelligentvision announced Super Pro Baseball, I was really excited to see an enhanced version of one of my favorite Intellivision games. With David's permission, I decided to create a kit for the game, complete with a full manual, overlays, and a cartridge sticker.

The screenshot graphics arguably belong to Intellivision Productions and would require their permission. In general you don't need permission to publish Instructions/overlays, except for protected graphics, and like this case where its made to look like its produced by Intelligent Vision. Everything, including the game, looks nicely done.

super cool kit !!!!

and great store

I agree with Steve and hope that you will plan to release a kit for Mystic Castle as well

I would also like the hard copy, professionally printed as usual, of the Super NFL Football playbook

EDIT: in case it wasn't clear, I've shown you the money... twice, hehe

By request, I've added 5x7 printed cards of the playbook I did for Super NFL Football. You can still download the PDF to print your own, but if you own the game these will fit in the box nicely. The manual & cartridge are in the photo for scale. Cards are printed double sided, so this photo shows 2 sets.

post-39531-0-49990200-1481084617_thumb.jpg
I've also got the "kid-friendly" version of the Intelligentvision catalog now. Just select it on the menu when you order.

Thanks again for all the interest. Here's the link for Intv Extras: http://markthompson.us/intellivision

• Like 1