IGNORED

INTEREST CHECK: New Reproduction 7800 Sliver Labels…

pboland

I was just asked a questions in the Market Place if these labels are "Pre-cut"

Yes!

All labels that I make are pre-cut (via computer/cut plotter) to the proper dimensions to fit the carts they are designed for. Please make sure that you clean your carts well before applying the new labels.

If you guys have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Just a reminder,

Until June 16 (2017) each Set of fifteen Labels is $65.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Shipping anywhere else in the world is $22.00. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 sets. Any more than that will require more shipping.

TO ORDER:
PM me with the subject line "1984 Style Replacement Labels" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. I'm making these on demand so I will need one week turn around to put orders together. Once your order is ready to go I will invoice you. Then when the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).
Edited by pboland

I actually wouldn't mind getting a set, and framing the entire sheet like the picture in post

#22... but I'm weird that way. :)

Unfortunately, they are not printed that way. They are printed five to a sheet. You know (just thinking off the top of my head here) I could make a poster that one could attach the labels on and it would look a little nicer than that image in #22. :idea: Of course that would cost more.

What games do you plan to tackle next? I'd love to see a set of the Absolute and Activision games since those tend to suffer from bad Actiplaque.

Many don't realize that I actually have a lot of 2600 cart labels already done.

However, these are the only 7800 labels I have right now.

If anyone is interested in Atari 2600 cart labels just PM me for my current list. Warning: the list is quite long ;)

BTW, I don't know how many of you have seen this: Repairing Data Age cart Labels (replacements)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder,

Only Until June 16 (2017) each Set of fifteen Labels is $65.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Shipping anywhere else in the world is $22.00. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 sets. Any more than that will require more shipping.

TO ORDER:
PM me with the subject line "1984 Style Replacement Labels" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. I'm making these on demand so I will need one week turn around to put orders together. Once your order is ready to go I will invoice you. Then when the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).

This is a full on, long running, straight up sale thread and should really be in the Marketplace (which it already is).

It started out as an interest check. The problem is once it moved to the Marketplace it's hard to tell people it is now in the market place.

Is there a particular way to move from a "Interest check" to a sales topic in the Marketplace? I only ask because sometime these interest check threads can have a life of their own and many people come to the interest check topic to see the progression on a project.

In the future I'll make sure to fully move over to the Marketplace once something become a full on sale (if it becomes a full on sale). These interest checks don't always make it to that stage. Heck, this one almost didn't. This topic was started back in December and didn't actually get it done until May of this year.

Finished my last one today! They look amazing. Also, it was nice to take the cart apart to get the old label off. I could then really clean the cart and the contacts. Everything looks new again.

Finally, I used the more original springy dust cover carts whenever possible. For six of them the board didn't allow for it, but nine worked great.

Pictures are below.

post-10944-0-43912200-1498936820_thumb.jpg

post-10944-0-74939500-1498936833_thumb.jpg

post-10944-0-91854200-1498936846_thumb.jpg

• Like 3