IGNORED

Fishalicious

Stage_1_Boss

Okay, so.. I've spent a few minutes thinking about this, so I know it's important. The Jaguar is a cat, right? Let's get that out in the open right now. Cats, they love some fish. I'm not a cat myself, but I know I've seen that somewhere.

In order to make our cat machines happy, has anyone tried bringing a fishing game to the Jaguar? I haven't been around these parts long enough to know if it's ever been considered, but I think it has some bite to it. Could hook a few players..

Or maybe this lack of sleep has made me go trout of my mind.

• Like 1

If I'm sailing into different waters for fishing games, I prefer Blue Marlin on the NES. = )

The Blue Marlin is a great game. Got it as a child in the early 90's hours out of the Sears Christmas Catalog and put some serious hours into it BITD. Thanks for the shout out, brought a smile to my face.

Fishing on the Jaguar not likely. First it needs a good Baseball, Golf, and Tennis games... :D

• Like 2

The Blue Marlin is a great game. Got it as a child in the early 90's hours out of the Sears Christmas Catalog and put some serious hours into it BITD. Thanks for the shout out, brought a smile to my face.

Fishing on the Jaguar not likely. First it needs a good Baseball, Golf, and Tennis games... :D

Cats do like battin' balls around.

Also, The Blue Marlin is a game me and my sister used to play back in the day. Probably /the/ NES game I could break out today and still get her to hang out and play with me lol.. even though it's not multiplayer.

Is there such a thing as a good baseball, golf or tennis game?

Realsports Baseball-Atari 5200

PGA 96'-Panasonic 3DO

Virtua Tennis-Sega Dreamcast

Awesome golf on jaguar. Yummy.

The team that was developing Jack Nicklaus golf for the Jag had made Awesome Golf for the Lynx. Would have been nice...

If one wants a good fishing game, get Sega Bass Fishing on the Dreamcast with a fishing controller or one of the modern ports. Unless the point of this post is just a bunch of fish puns.

Oh my Cod. The Jaguar forum isn't the plaice to discuss fishing, bless your sole.

I prefer James Pond, Robocod on the megadrive for a great fishy game.

Edited by Guitari
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...