IGNORED

Which INTY homebrews do you own?

sramirez2008

If we're talking repros of unreleased classic-era games as well as homebrews, there are a few I don't have: Robot Rubble, League of Light, whatever has been done for Game Factory and Go for the Gold, and some games I currently have on order (Hard Hat, Blow Out, Space Cadet).

I don't own any of the repro boxes without games, either; they'd be fun to have, but I think it might cross a line with my wife to have empty boxes on a display rack. :)

I think the repro releases deserve to be considered separately from homebrews, though there's some overlap (e.g. Super Pro Tennis).

Maybe someday we'll see a new run of League of Light and Robot Rubble, with or without different artwork and packaging. I've gotten the impression that such a thing would be strongly discouraged, though. Either way I'm certainly not paying $500+ for them.

I own...

Christmas Carol

D2K

Ms Pacman

Space Raid

Lost Caverns of Kroz

Old School

Copter Command (a gift from Rev, thank you!)

Piggy Bank

I would definitely be keen to get a copy of Space Patrol if there is ever another run.

- J

Are you boycotting all of the 2016 releases? ;)

other very cool games not yet mentioned here are Princess Quest, King of the Mountain, Piggy Bank and The Lost Caves of Kroz.

I think all of them are sold out, unfortunately

I am currently sold out on The Lost Caves of Kroz, but more will be made as soon as I get boards.

I have at least 1 version of all 60.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here my homebrews (except one I have twice). Some others are on the way (the last releases) and some are not in the pictures... I have to update it soon.

As Simone (Intellivotion), I missed the first 2 releases of 4-tris

I don"t have Blix neither......

Here the detail : http://www.gamotek.fr/collection-2/intellivision/homebrews-intellivision/

post-32817-0-84783300-1483884434_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-70025400-1483884436_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-31769600-1483884438_thumb.jpg

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 5