IGNORED

Which INTY homebrews do you own?

sramirez2008

Rev had alternate/prototype/test boxes/overlays/manuals that he scattered/auctioned/gave away for some of his homebrews/hacks/ports. Maybe one of those?

Really don't know. I will check when I come back home tomorrow. But, I don't buy them by auction but directly to him.

Here are mine...

I finally got box protectors for all of them and just received the new Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe 2 days ago:

01_zps7lyop2ha.jpg

Not that it counts as a homebrew but I received the foil IMAGIC 2.0 overlays last month and they are amazing. My copy of Old School is a loose cart but I will be getting a manual and overlays in the mail soon. The empty box protector is for the copy of Match 5 that is on its way as well:

02_zpsxbpwvngb.jpg

The last 2 I have are Super Pro Baseball and Mystic Castle. Amazing games each. You can see the SPBB upgrade kit from mthompson here as well as the final design for the Mystic Castle box that will be out next month (please do not request one here, there will be a thread for that):

03_zpsormkkawu.jpg

• Like 9

Waiting for what turn ? All good , I was just referring to pictures of the inside that you mentioned - in a merry joking way.. :)

All I can say is

Cheers to that!!!

That's it! I was gonna put the box out but m-crew here just had to pressure me. No more boxes now. That's all. Nothing to see here just move on everyone. You all have him to blame!

;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...