IGNORED

A ton of Games and Piggy Bank On Ebay

BBWW

The thing about buying large game lots to get carts with screws for New Releases is you get a LOT of carts you can't use.

So I put one of my personal Piggy Bank's on Ebay along with about 76 different game carts! Have fun. These are not tested. Just wait for the lot game carts without labels!!!!!!! My stove top is not included. There is a cart only release of Old School in the lot as well. Great starter collection.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-Large-Lot-with-Brand-New-PIGGY-BANK-GAME-OF-THE-YEAR-2015-/182377307973?hash=item2a7688df45:g:3AcAAOSwnHZYRJfZ

post-35882-0-98326500-1480901681.jpg

• Like 6

The thing about buying large game lots to get carts with screws for New Releases is you get a LOT of carts you can't use.

So I put one of my personal Piggy Bank's on Ebay along with about 76 different game carts! Have fun. These are not tested. Just wait for the lot game carts without labels!!!!!!! My stove top is not included. There is a cart only release of Old School in the lot as well. Great starter collection.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-Large-Lot-with-Brand-New-PIGGY-BANK-GAME-OF-THE-YEAR-2015-/182377307973?hash=item2a7688df45:g:3AcAAOSwnHZYRJfZ

attachicon.gif92014.jpg

Nice listing a lot of great carts in this lot

No! I have another 70+ different game lot going up soon, some sealed, some CIB and some Cart Only. You can bid low on that one. :-)

I don't want to bid over $100.00 for it... Can I "Buy It Now" for $25.00?

No! I have another 70+ different game lot going up soon, some sealed, some CIB and some Cart Only. You can bid low on that one. :-)

But I don't want to bid low... I want to buy cheap. Better yet, why don't you just send it to me for free? :lol: