IGNORED

The Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

Clint Thompson

Would like to officially announce Michael M. as our Test Entry Winner! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar mystery gift for participation. Thanks to everyone else who entered and in giving feedback to fine tune the system for the upcoming Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

post-985-0-16504500-1481920717_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Stoked with how many people have generously contributed for the giveaway on top of the stuff I was already giving out! Will have enough gifts for 24 people total at 2 gifts per day. Less than a week away guys! One more teaser pic until the giveaway begins... seriously some really, really cool stuff =D

post-985-0-95278500-1482128758_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Only a few hours away for entries to be accepted!

"On the first day of Christmas Skylar gave to me, one Checkered Flag Alpha on a green cartridge based PCB!"

We have the following gifts for two lucky Jaguar fans on the first day of our Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

1st place winner will receive: both a Checkered Flag Alpha cartridge PCB from Atari Jaguar and a sealed retail copy of Checkered Flag kindly donated by Frank Traut.

2nd place winner will receive: a copy of the Rick Dangerous ST port kindly donated by our friends at AtariAge!

Please use the link below to enter for your chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected and announced December 26th. In the voice of Skylar: Good Luck!

https://gleam.io/PiJAv/atari-jaguar-12-days-of-christmas-day-1-checkered-flag-alpha-and-rick-dangerous-st-port-on-cart

Merry Christmas everyone!

post-985-0-15922800-1482637883_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 6

Upcoming for the Day 2 Giveaway:

"On the second day of Christmas AtariAge gave to me, one Joust cartridge ported by CyranoJ from the Atari ST!"

The following gifts are available for two lucky Jaguar fans on the second day of our Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

1st place winner will receive: a copy of the Joust ST port kindly donated by our friends at AtariAge!

2nd place winner will receive: Jaguar Art Pack (3 pieces) created by William Thorup plus a sealed copy of Tempest 2000 Audio Soundtrack CD!

Please use the link below and enter for your chance to win. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on December 27th.

https://gleam.io/Fpdj4/atari-jaguar-12-days-of-christmas-day-2-joust-cart-and-jaguar-art-packt2k-cd

Good luck, Yellow Knight!

post-985-0-96638400-1482725176_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Pffft, William's artwork is great but this is also a great port of Joust to the Jaguar. You know CJ, I have this funny feeling that if you give it a shot, you just might like it.. don't opt. out so soon! = )

Yeah, but I've got the 2600 version and all... I dunno...

• Like 3

"Would like to officially announce our two winners for the Day 1 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!

1st place winner is Robert J. from WA, U.S. for the Checkered Flag Alpha and Retail Release Version of Checkered Flag.
2nd place winner is John B. from AB, CA for the Rick Dangerous ST Port.
Congratulations to our winners! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas!"

post-985-0-29211700-1482737471_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"Would like to officially announce our two winners for the Day 1 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!

1st place winner is Robert J. from WA, U.S. for the Checkered Flag Alpha and Retail Release Version of Checkered Flag.
2nd place winner is John B. from AB, CA for the Rick Dangerous ST Port.
Congratulations to our winners! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas!"

attachicon.gifwinners.jpg

WOOOHOOO I won, been years since I won any thing, thanks guys, great idea, Merry Christmas

• Like 4