IGNORED

The Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

Clint Thompson

"Would like to officially announce the winner for the Day 8 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!
Noor F. from Skarpnack, Sweden for the Bubble Bobble ST Port from AtariAge + Jaguar Dreams Art by William Thorup!
Congratulations Noor! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-80003600-1483414364_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

What a really great idea. Aside from participating it's also just fun watching and then when you see someone won something and you know him, you can cheer for him, like when I rad Björn's name two days ago or so. (Aaaaan I'm also happy for everyone else. ;-)). Truly a great Idea, thanks Clint, AtariAge and everyone involved.

• Like 5

"Would like to officially announce the winner for the Day 9 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!
Christian E. from Maidstone, U.K. for RebootEROIDS from AtariAge+Jaguar Lounge Art Drawing by William Thorup+T2K CD!
Congratulations Christian! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-41385500-1483489901_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

"Power Pack for the 10th Day of Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!

The mystery of what could have been and amazing fractals computed in real-time on the Jaguar.

Enter via the link below for your chance to win this Stella Jaguar Gift Pack and check out TSD's unreleased Virtual VCS on cart with a new copy of the ultimate Jaguar Gamers Guide!

https://gleam.io/YkzWi/atari-jaguar-12-days-of-christmas-day-10-tsds-unreleased-virtual-vcs-cartjaguar-gamers-guide

Good Luck and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-11742000-1483491970_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-73571800-1483492017_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

"Would like to officially announce the winner for the Day 10 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!
Jesse H. from OK, U.S. for TSD's unreleased Virtual VCS Cart+Jaguar Gamers Guide!
Congratulations Jesse! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-23161800-1483574085_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

"Power Pack for the 11th Day of Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!

Time to dust off the Jaguar CD and give it some new games to play:

Enter via the link below for your chance to win Impulse X for the Jaguar CD kindly donated by Matthias Domin from www.mdgames.de, a copy of Rev. 18 Black ICE/White Noise and Jaguar CD schematics!

https://gleam.io/URFWb/atari-jaguar-12-days-of-christmas-day-11-impulse-x-for-jaguar-cd-by-matthias-domin-biwn-jaguar-cd-schematics

Good Luck and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-47117900-1483581694_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to www.mdgames.de and be sure to check out his other Jaguar offerings!

• Like 6

"Would like to officially announce the winner for the Day 11 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!
Joseph V. from CO, U.S. for Impulse X on Jaguar CD by Matthias Domin + BI/WN + Jaguar CD Schematics!
Congratulations Joseph! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

post-985-0-29488600-1483704593_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

"Would like to officially announce the winner for the Day 11 Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!
Joseph V. from CO, U.S. for Impulse X on Jaguar CD by Matthias Domin + BI/WN + Jaguar CD Schematics!
Congratulations Joseph! Will be in contact via e-mail to obtain details and send out your Jaguar gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

attachicon.gifthewin.jpg

Morning Clint, Day 12?

Morning Clint, Day 12?

Good morning!

There was quite a delay on the last game shipment but it finally arrived late last night. Will be posting the final giveaway later tonight and should last until midnight CST Saturday. Also as a heads up, I will begin the slow process of packing and shipping all the gifts later next week after this final day ends. Between work, real life and the holidays, I've been swamped. I think there are roughly 18-20 in total so please bear with me on getting these all out to everyone.

There are some extra treats/trinkets thrown in with most gifts and I look forward to the photos either here in the thread, on the Facebook Page or you can e-mail directly to me and I can post/share them.

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 7

"The Final Power Pack for the 12th Day of Atari Jaguar Christmas Giveaway!

Even Sam Tramiel would agree that this gift pack is enough to blow just about anyone's socks off. Don't wear socks? Then kiss your feet goodbye!

One lucky Jaguar fan takes all on the final day of The Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Enter via the link below for your chance to win the ultimate Jaguar 64-bit Gift Package with stocking stuffers to boot:

1. Complete Xenon II:MEGABLAST kindly donated by Gaztee!

2. McFur Jaguar Art Drawing kindly donated by William Thorup!

3. Unreleased Defender 2000 and Battlemorph 2000 Audio Soundtrack CDs!

4. Unreleased Demo Cartridge (something to do with C source and Mazes)

5. BONUS: eBook of Driving Crazy kindly donated by Randy Pearson!

https://gleam.io/2ge1U/atari-jaguar-12-days-of-christmas-day-12-xenon-ii-from-gazteejaguar-art-from-william-thorupbonus-stocking-stuffers

Good Luck and Happy New Year Everyone!

Please check the AtariAge thread here if you're interested in Xenon II: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/253093-xenon-2megablast-how-to-order-your-copy/

William Thorup's Art can be found here: www.WilliamThorup.com

Thanks to Randy Pearson for sending in a free digital copy of his videogame book Driving Crazy, which can be found here: https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781681188843"

post-985-0-39372600-1483763411_thumb.jpgpost-985-0-80408200-1483763447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 10

Don't I even get a "thank you" for Xenon ? :P

I know some people think I can't read, but Driving Crazy is a lot of fun!

Good luck, everyone!

Absolutely! but wait, which part? The actual conversion or hooking it up with Gaz? =D

Seriously, thanks! All the contributions have helped make this whole thing blow up far beyond what I had anticipated in giving away.

:thumbsup:

• Like 7