IGNORED

Intellivision 2017

Rev

Piggy is being treated like a wicked step child by those who are familiar with the matter. I heard that soon we will see an annoying post from "those" people. Remember Piggy Bank is always about smoke and mirrors. Or so I've heard from people in the know.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you should work out a Canadian Distributorship. Have 60 copies of each bulk mailed or send "unassembled" with French/English Boxes! :-) Or a French/Canadian Sticker!

Great Advise Jason!!

Hey what does it come out to for us Canadians that have 39.5 %
Exchange rate for USD.
Lol

I assure you anything I'm involved with will cause horror for someone, somewhere. That said....something may be in the works. At least some people who are in the know, that are known to me, have knowledge of something previously unknown.

I think a horror game would be neat.

• Like 1

I assure you anything I'm involved with will cause horror for someone, somewhere. That said....something may be in the works. At least some people who are in the know, that are known to me, have knowledge of something previously unknown.

I know , no I don't know ,it's unknown to all.

• Like 1

Maybe you should work out a Canadian Distributorship. Have 60 copies of each bulk mailed or send "unassembled" with French/English Boxes! :-) Or a French/Canadian Sticker!

Great idea, Variants and more variants..... lol Or just take Canadian $$$$ at par like some international Companies do or did.... yeah right !! lol