IGNORED

The Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast

Dauber

• 2 weeks later...

Say, I realized that I have a game picked out for the April 8 release (Super Pac-Man; there's a feedback thread for that on the 7800 forum), but...nothing planned after that.

Any requests??

Can't do Pac-Man Collection! yet -- need to do a ton of pre-work for that one (and have been working on it already for a couple of months!). I want to save Santa Simon for closer to Christmas.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

. . . dude. How'd you get THAT Ferghead to show up?

BTW, Ferg; I think you're another side-victim on the so-called Dauber Effect, as for gits and shiggles I heard your remastered Combat retrospective, complete with the let's play segment of a British father and son suddenly timewarping to the late 70's. Right after the previous 7800 homebrew ep in fact! Kudos in all forms, dude! XD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, despite things that actually were under my control, this episode is not live from Midwest Gaming Classic. If you're at Midwest Gaming Classic, come visit the Pie Factory Podcast table and try out some homebrews, including a few that haven't yet been released! In the mean time, you can listen to some thoughts on Super Pac-Man, yet another classic from Bob "PacManPlus" DeCrescenzo.

http://fab4it.com/homebrew78/media/hbh_episode_008.mp3

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, friends. Just wanted to let you know that it's very likely the next episode will be delayed a day or two. If it's not out tomorrow, it should be out Sunday or Monday. In the mean time, the deadline for Space Invaders feedback is extended to noon (CDT) tomorrow!

• Like 1

This is what you see, when you don't have the devil enabled...

If you hit the quote button on one of his posts, you can see that there is a direct link to the mp3 download. So maybe AtariAge is embedding a player which breaks the playback in some browsers. Are you running flashblock or does it use html playback?

(referring to the Space Invaders episode)

. . . That intro.

Seriously, you outdid yourself, Daub! XD

and holycrap, did I have a timeline planned for this. I'll have to settle for being lead-in for the Crazy Brix ep...

Edited by JFD62780
  • Like 1