IGNORED

Mega Man 2600 $$$ Double Dragon 2

sn8k

Super Double Dragon for SNES has always been Double Dragon 4. And part 5 was a one on one fighter. So a true sequel would be at number 6 now.

I think part 1 & 2 would be about the limit of the scope of what anyone would want to attempt to make/improve and/or play for 2600.

I guess I understand a little bit better now what the original poster is longing for. The problem is that there isn't really a precedent for it yet.

I feel the same way about Cart label stickers for Protos & repros. There's a bunch of them I want made for my label-less carts, but I am not artistically talented & I don't own a color printer, etc. So I'm at the mercy of asking anyone around here who does that. (they're all too busy)

Super Double Dragon was Super Double Dragon. However Double Dragon 4 releases on the 27th of this month on ps4 and PC. Just found out yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, this thread hasn't been a failure...

...here's a new Billy and some potential sprites for the sequel:

attachicon.gifBillySpritesAction.pngattachicon.gifTheRevengeBosses.png

I love what you did with the hair and arms of the Billy sprite. Seeing that prompted me to update my Double Dragon hack. Also, the previous release wasn't compatible with the Flashback Portable, so this latest version now is (with a few minor graphical glitches). ROM available in the previous link.

post-9364-0-41376700-1484397694_thumb.png post-9364-0-47413000-1484397672_thumb.png
  • Like 1