IGNORED

The CV Brotherhood strikes back!

retroillucid

OMG - after all the crap that went on about this I am so glad to see that it truly does exist and that it is now in the hands of someone who will actually do something to share it with the community rather than a whole load of stupid teasing. Thanks J-F for making this happen and very excited to see exactly what the prototype contains. ;-)

The owner of the prototype really appreciate the motivation of the CV Brotherhood

That's one of the reason he was willing to let it go

And hey, that's why we created the Brotherhood in the past, right? ;)

Preserving and Sharing the CV Prototypes

• Like 4

:lol: I almost forget!

We're also getting a Power Lord prototype wich appear to be quite different than the one that was released back awhile

Early version, final version? .... We'll see... ;)

So... any hints regarding a release date or type? Would you share the prototype ROMs in their given state, or would your team be looking to enhance or reprogram any unfinished pieces of the game(s), and do a boxed release? Or, would you simply put out a cart and box release in their given state?

We're all very eager to explore these archaeologic finds!

So... any hints regarding a release date or type? Would you share the prototype ROMs in their given state, or would your team be looking to enhance or reprogram any unfinished pieces of the game(s), and do a boxed release? Or, would you simply put out a cart and box release in their given state?

We're all very eager to explore these archaeologic finds!

First there's the Brotherhood Limited Edition (For the Brotherhood members only)

We'll release them complete in box (for the finished games)

As for the unfinished one, then we'll need to fully complete it before releasing it

Once everything is fully done, we'll release the rom files for everyone to enjoy

• Like 3

And here's Power Lords comparison (Yes, this one is also now dumped!)

The one on the Left is the Prototype dumped years ago

The one on the Right is the Prototype we have dumped

I'll soon investigate how much different it is compared to the prototype dumped years ago

Right now, I can already tell a few differences, but the main thing is the latest dumped proto is much harder than the previous one

post-11933-0-62225100-1484371594_thumb.png

• Like 4

Sweet! At long, long last the wait is over! Thank you for sharing this video.

It looks as though this is exactly as it was described years ago: simply a demo. Still, there's plenty to build off of, and we know what gameplay and mechanics are like from the Atari 2600 port. A skilled developer could put this game together as it was originally intended, and I would love to see that happen!

Sweet! At long, long last the wait is over! Thank you for sharing this video.

It looks as though this is exactly as it was described years ago: simply a demo. Still, there's plenty to build off of, and we know what gameplay and mechanics are like from the Atari 2600 port. A skilled developer could put this game together as it was originally intended, and I would love to see that happen!

We're in touch with Randy (former game designer)

The plan is to use his original design to fully complete the game

So, yes. We're going to get this game completed ;)

• Like 1