IGNORED

The CV Brotherhood strikes back!

retroillucid

Hi,

I am the guy that sold the Pink Panther prototype to the CV Brotherhood. As stated, I am very glad to read all the enthusiasm amongst fans of vintage Colecovision games. Maybe I could have held out for more or gotten more by auctioning it off but I felt the Brotherhood treated me fairly. We all won in the end. But I have to add one significant motivator to sell for me besides the plan to complete the game: I am from Detroit and cars are my thing and the funds from the sale of this prototype are helping me to restore a 1988 Cadillac Eldorado of all things. I too am preserving a piece of history, the Deeeetroit iron version.

Thanks again to the CV Brotherhood. I was also glad to hook them up with the developer. I don't know if that has ever happened before, I guess the search skills I have developed to find rare car parts came in handy in the gaming world:).

Enjoy the game,

Ren (retroren1)

PS: The last prototype I have is a playable Atari 2600 Power Lords. I am looking to sell it too. I have 3 videos of it in play that I can send from dropbox. Let me know if any of you know anyone that may be interested in it.

• Like 9

Hi,

I am the guy that sold the Pink Panther prototype to the CV Brotherhood. As stated, I am very glad to read all the enthusiasm amongst fans of vintage Colecovision games. Maybe I could have held out for more or gotten more by auctioning it off but I felt the Brotherhood treated me fairly. We all won in the end. But I have to add one significant motivator to sell for me besides the plan to complete the game: I am from Detroit and cars are my thing and the funds from the sale of this prototype are helping me to restore a 1988 Cadillac Eldorado of all things. I too am preserving a piece of history, the Deeeetroit iron version.

Thanks again to the CV Brotherhood. I was also glad to hook them up with the developer. I don't know if that has ever happened before, I guess the search skills I have developed to find rare car parts came in handy in the gaming world:).

Enjoy the game,

Ren (retroren1)

PS: The last prototype I have is a playable Atari 2600 Power Lords. I am looking to sell it too. I have 3 videos of it in play that I can send from dropbox. Let me know if any of you know anyone that may be interested in it.

Thanks again Ren! :)