IGNORED

Holiday wishes...

Sinphaltimus

Whatever it is you celebrate around this time of year I hope you do so with the proper you love the most, doing the things you love to do the most with them and get to do it in peace, tranquility, and happiness.

And if you don't celebrate anything. Or can't be with the ones you love. Or for whatever reason you are not in peaceful, loving, tranquil or happy situation, know that we all suffer challenging times throughout our lives. We (including you) are not alone in this. It will pass. Don't be afraid to reach out.

I'm thinking of each and everyone of you today.

And with such a diverse group of Facebook friends know that when I say HAPPY HOLIDAYS, it's not because I have a problem with saying anything else except that I could not possibly know and list each possible celebratory event in your chunk of this world. It's because no matter your holiday, I hope it's the best it can be for you.

That is all.

• Like 6

Being socially inclusive is too often misconstrued as an attempt at politically correctness, but your message leaves no room for such doubt.

I'm going to opt for a Merry ChrisTImas pun, and a Happy Happy Joy Joy to everyone in the community. May the coming year be prosperous and stress-free.

You guys have made this hobby far less of an exercise in solitude than it was the first time around (of course messaging with highspeed broadband instead of 300baud certainly helps).

• Like 4