IGNORED

LS Upcoming Releases 2017

Der Luchs

I'm on holiday so to be fair it may be sat on my doormat waiting to be put in my Lynx (I hope so!). It was still showing as processing on my Der Luchs account so I thought I'd ask.

And for you Der Luchs, I am *so* glad you're issuing Quadromania - I saw the YouTube video a while back then searched hard for the game and was sad I couldn't find it as it looks great. It's massively ironic 2017 will be one of the best ever years for the Lynx all these years after it stopped being sold!

I'm on holiday so to be fair it may be sat on my doormat waiting to be put in my Lynx (I hope so!). It was still showing as processing on my Der Luchs account so I thought I'd ask.

Oh, well yeah, they'll have to answer that. Mine took about a week before it even showed up in tracking and it's still in Germany. I'm in the US, so it takes like 2 weeks to get here. Talk about stressful!
  • Like 1

You actually have to sign because it is a registered mail, so it can

not actually lie on the doormat.

For the next time: If you are on vacation or the package is to be
sent later, please send me an email :-)
No problem!

All paid Copies are already send. If you have any questions,

please send me an email, so it's easier to figure out who is who :-)
​Also I can check out were the packages are.

My experience in the US is that... even when signature is required, they'll often just leave it outside.

In the UK though that's less common (you'll normally get a card through your letterbox and a nice trip to the nearest sorting office).

• Like 1

Yes, like Trew said: normally if you aren't at home, the package will be at your local post office,
if you don't get the package from the office after some days it will send back to me.
That also happend to US Packages in the past, that I received.

​Quadromania will be awesome. The artwork is also great, can't wait to show you guys
​the mock up :-)
​Be we need to wait a few days ;)

My experience in the US is that... even when signature is required, they'll often just leave it outside.

Luckily, my postal carrier knows packages get stolen here and that I'm always at work, so they never leave them by my door. They leave the card for me to sign and then put it in my locked box.

There is just some confusion about Quadromania.

So:
Yes, I will also release about next month Quadromania
Yes, J. Selanski will do a different artwork
Yes, it will be as usual, cardboard box, Curved Lip Cartridge, thick instruction (with history and pictures), pin and poster.
Yes, it will costs € 39.99

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi friends,

as some of you have noticed, I will become father the second time in November.

Due to the fact that we have to rebuild the house because we are missing a room, I just have no time for the projects or releases.

I ask for your understanding and hope to have a Christmas release this year.

So, soon I'll be back :-)

I'll try to be at the ejagfest next month.

Cheers,

Sascha

• Like 4