IGNORED

LS Upcoming Releases 2017

Der Luchs

Can the LGSS be implemented with the multicart???

Actually the question should be: will there be games supporting LGSS that can be run on the multicart.

If you have one Lynx with a LGSS cart and another with multicart then you could run any games supporting LGSS on both Lynxes.

If you have two multicarts then LGSS makes no sense as both Lynx units can run the real software.

I cannot see why you would like to have a LGSS image on the multicart.

Actually the question should be: will there be games supporting LGSS that can be run on the multicart.

If you have one Lynx with a LGSS cart and another with multicart then you could run any games supporting LGSS on both Lynxes.

If you have two multicarts then LGSS makes no sense as both Lynx units can run the real software.

Obviously no point with limited game support. If more games were supported it could come down to a question of economics, with LGSS being a cheaper way to set up tournaments haha! ;)

So, still waiting for the Pins, I didn't expect that it take that long.

The only good thing is, that I ordered the YASTUNA Pins a few days after the WELTENSCHLÄCHTER Pins, so they'll arrive very close after the WS Pins.

Talking about YASTUNA - Alchemy of the Cubes, did I already said what the YASTUNA - Alchemy of the Cubes Release will include?

- Cartridge (No Curved Lip)

- Box

- Multilanguage Manual (24 Pages)

- Multilanguage Top Secret Letter sealed by a Sticker

- Poster

- Pin

If you already got the YASTUNA - Alchemy of the Cubes Cartridge, you can also order just a Box Upgrade (includes everything besides Cartridge).

Coming up next will be Hanoi, also with a multilanguage Manual. As soon as the WS Pins arrive, I'll order the Hanoi Pins. So Hanoi will be released about the end of next month.

• Like 1

@all: Let's wait until next weekend, if you're sure that you'll order again, I'll send your WS copy and the pin with the next order.

​I didn't expected that we need to wait now for over 3 weeks of the Pins.

Is it possible to add a Yatsuna Box upgrade with our WS order? If so, how do we do that?

There much more in the Pipeline, time will come ;-)

I don't know what happend to 16 Players but to ne honest, to find 8 players now days will be hard enough ;-)

Well, if someone could get a USB-to-ComLynx cable going and then enabled that feature with the various emulators out there, it would expand the number of potential players. For instance, I'd love to be able to ComLynx a Slime World match between Lynxes and Sony PSPs at a public Atari Party...

I can see an advantage of having LGSS on the multicart. Let's say you take your Lynx and multicart/SD Adapter to an event. You don't have all of the games in ROM format on your cart and there isn't time or an easy way to transfer the ROM from someone else at the event to your cart. But if the various games support LGSS and you already have it on your cart, you can still play with everyone else.