IGNORED

FS: 3D printed cases (FinalGROM99, FlashROM99, NanoPEB, C4CPC...), Tapuino

c0d3m4st4

For those who still prefer to purchase on eBay, i've moved all my 3D printed stuff to a new account: c0d3m4st4_3d

The other account was shared with a friend, and we were short of free monthly listings, so i decided to move all my 3D printed stuff to a new one :P Same items, support, quality and communication, only low feedback for now.. hopefully that will change soon :)

http://www.ebay.es/usr/c0d3m4st4_3d

IMPORTANT NOTES:

UPDATE: seems transit times to the U.S. are shorter now (finally!), still not as fast as last year, but all parcels should be there in 15 days max, let me know if not received in 15 days after i send you the tracking number.

- Shipping to Mexico and South America, absolutely at your own risk. Unacceptable customs delays in most cases, and some unexpected returns for no reason. If returned (safe, of course) i will only refund 80% of the item cost, but won't refund the postage cost. If declared lost, i will only refund whatever compensation the Spanish postal service offers (this is the amount payed for postage + a small compensation).

- U.S. buyers can purchase from www.arcadeshopper.com when he has stock available

Hey there.

Some of you may already know me or even purchased from me on eBay or the Ti99 forum.

I'm listing here all my 3D printed cases from now on offering cheaper prices (item + shipping) than on eBay (no eBay fees, no PayPal fees).

Only shipping once or twice a week... mostly mondays and fridays, but not always... (kinda random shipping days :D ) so please, be patient... max you will wait before getting a tracking number is 5 working days.

Please note, due to the manufacturing process (home 3D printing with non-professional equipment) cases might have imperfections here and there... but they will do the job. 3D printing is not comparable with mold injection :(

Payments should be made by PayPal (in euro) using the send money to friends/family option (if you have PayPal funds or bank account linked to your account, if no funds and only credit card linked to your account, final price will be increased in 3.5% + 0.35 which is the PayPal fee).

All cases include screws when needed.

3D printed case for FinalGROM 99 - 17.50 euro

4 colours available: green, white, orange and black. Design as pictured (for color options, please check FlashROM 99 case until i get some cases printed in the other colors). All cases include two 3D printed buttons in green and orange colors for the reset buttons (if you prefer them both in the same color, please, let me know when you contact me to purchase). Necessary screws included as usual.

This one is for the fully assembled PCB including LED and push buttons.

SD card inserts completely in the case... not an inch is left outside. I took the pics with it "ejected" from the socket.

IMG_20170720_111215.jpg IMG_20170720_111248.jpgIMG_20170720_111300.jpg IMG_20170720_115844.jpgIMG_20170720_120232_1.jpg

3D printed case for FlashROM 99 - 20 euro

--- Ω --- blog entry for this case HERE

4 colours available: green, white, orange and black. Design as pictured. All cases include 3 x 3D printed buttons in different colours, one matching your case, and 2 random ones to test where to sand or cut the plastic post in the button to match your reset switch height.

IMG_20161218_164714.jpg IMG_20161218_164724.jpg IMG_20161218_164731.jpg IMG_20161218_164741.jpg IMG_20161218_164836.jpg

3D printed case for NanoPEB v1 - 20 euro

IMPORTANT: Please double check to make sure your NanoPEB is the same i used to design these cases. Check with these pics, or contact me including a pic of yours to make sure it is the same model if you have any doubt, as i've seen different models of v1 floating around.

Available in black color only at least for now, i don't have much stock of other color filament.
Since it seems there are many versions of these devices, please, check following pictures with measures and exact model to make sure yours will fit in the case. Ask me first if you have any doubt.

nanopeb1.jpg nanopeb2.jpg nanopeb3.jpg nanopeb4.jpg

IMG_20161228_212342.jpg IMG_20161228_212355.jpg IMG_20161228_212406.jpg IMG_20161228_212413.jpg IMG_20161228_212425.jpg IMG_20161228_212439.jpg

The rough surface near the switch is caused because this is printed upside down and need a support structure in that area, so first layer is not very well done :( This is the only way to go to make it easier and faster to print, and getting a plain surface on the front.

Slide-in lid to access CF card, works quite well. Please note if you have big fingers you will still have some problems to extract the card properly, you can lift it a bit (there is extra room for that) to make it easier.

3D printed case for CF7 - 20 euro

IMPORTANT: Please double check to make sure your CF7 is the same i used to design these cases. Check with these pics, or contact me including a pic of yours to make sure it is the same model if you have any doubt, as i've seen different models floating around.

Available in black color only at least for now, i don't have much stock of other color filament.

Since it seems there are many versions of these devices, please, check following pictures with measures and exact model to make sure yours will fit in the case. Ask me first if you have any doubt.

cf7_1.jpg cf7_2.jpg cf7_3.jpg cf7_4.jpg

IMG_20161228_214105.jpg IMG_20161228_214115.jpg IMG_20161228_214124.jpg IMG_20161228_214129.jpg IMG_20161228_214136.jpg IMG_20161228_214143.jpg

The rough surface near the switch is caused because this is printed upside down and need a support structure in that area, so first layer is not very well done :( This is the only way to go to make it easier and faster to print, and getting a plain surface on the front.

Slide-in lid to access CF card, works quite well. Please note if you have big fingers you will still have some problems to extract the card properly, you can lift it a bit (there is extra room for that) to make it easier.

Thanks to schmitzi for sending me CF7 and NanoPEB so a case could be made.

3D printed case for jedimatt42 32K expansion - 15 euro

4 different designs for top cover (plain, with logo, plain with window for expansion port, or with logo and window). Snap-in lid to cover the expansion port window in case you don't want to use it for now but you go for the window version for future use). Fits nicely. Will include an extra lid just in case, as it is the weakest part (should be good for normal use, but no doubt it will degrade and fall if you keep inserting/removing it a lot).

IMG_20161218_165028.jpg IMG_20161218_165041.jpg IMG_20161218_165048.jpg IMG_20161218_165109.jpgIMG_20161218_170328.jpg

3D printed case for Amstrad C4CPC flash cart - 12 euro

Mod of the original case to replace the weak tabs with screws and fix text for FDM 3D printers. Available in creamy white color only.

IMG_20160603_104759.jpg IMG_20160603_104803.jpg IMG_20160603_104826.jpg IMG_20160603_104919.jpg

3D printed shell for Turbo Ever Drive v1.x flash cart - 5 euro

With or without USB socket. Suitable for PCB revs. 1.x (not suitable for v2!). Available colors: gray, creamy white, orange, dark green.

IMG_20150616_143421.jpg IMG_20150616_143739.jpg IMG_20150616_193034.jpg IMG_20151228_105309.jpg

3D printed case for MATEOS burner / dumper - 9 euro

This is a redesign of my previous version. Now with screws. Available colors: gray, creamy white, orange, dark green. Suitable for PCB rev. 1.4

IMG_20161213_202503.jpg

Fully assembled Tapuino - Commodore 64/VIC20/C16 datasette emulator - 50 euro

Allows you to load .TAP files (tape backups) directly from a microSD card (not included).

You can also save your own programs and copy to/from tape by connecting a real datasette to the port on the back.

Fully assembled in a screwless 3D printed compact case.

Upgradeable firmware. I can flash it in your desired language (English, Spanish, German, Italian or Turkish).

Basic usage instructions included (in English or Spanish only).

Professionally made PCB.

For C16 compatibility, you need an adapter, which i haven't built, so i haven't really tested C16 compatibility, but it is in the firmware and project docs, so guess it should work.

IMG_20170325_132639.jpgIMG_20170325_132647.jpgIMG_20170325_132722.jpgIMG_20170321_005721.jpgIMG_20170321_005741.jpg

More cases coming soon ;)

Shipping cost (everything is shipped from Spain):

I always ship boxed, and with tracking number. Sometimes the tracking numbers do not work with some postal services around the world, as i ship as "letter" to keep it cheap, and it seems they don't scan them on arrival, so contact me after 15 days if you haven't received your parcel so i can claim and they can start investigating the issue with your postal service. 2 weeks should be enough to arrive to U.S.A. but it may take up to a month (even more) for Asia and Australia.

I ship to most destinations, but not all, so contact me to check if i will ship to your country if not listed below.

Postage prices updated on Jan 1st, 2018
- To Japan / Australia / USA / Other countries :
Up to 100 grams: 7.50 euro
Up to 500 grams: 14 euro

- To Europe:
Up to 100 grams: 6.50 euro
Up to 500 grams: 10.50 euro

Please, when your items arrive, it will be good if you can leave your feedback here, so everyone knows how i'm doing.Thanks.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255013-c0d3m4st4/

If you have any problem or question about with your item, contact me first!

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Like 3

All but C4CPC (which is a mod of the original design to replace the tabs with screws and fix text) are own designs. No public stl available.

well please do the world a favor and when you tire of selling them consider posting them for use, thanks

nothing against you I just hate it when someone spends all the time doing the work, gets bored of making or selling a thing then its gone forever, so someone else has to reinvent the wheel, by all means protect your IP, but dont let it die on the vine if and when you decide you would rather not do that anymore

well please do the world a favor and when you tire of selling them consider posting them for use, thanks

nothing against you I just hate it when someone spends all the time doing the work, gets bored of making or selling a thing then its gone forever, so someone else has to reinvent the wheel, by all means protect your IP, but dont let it die on the vine if and when you decide you would rather not do that anymore

Strongly disagree with this. His time and effort, he should be able to do what he pleases without getting preached at. You can always hire someone to render the files for you and then give them away.

• Like 4

I said please consider if and when he doesnt want to deal with it anymore, back off

All i can say is do not expect it to happen any time soon, at least in the next few years... i learnt a lesson long ago about providing stuff for free after working hard on it, so i rarely release anything now (and never open again)... and still get BS, so no difference in releasing for free or not. Ingratitude has no limits.

Edited by c0d3m4st4

did you base your turbo everdrive off of this?

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:458337

I've printed this and it's a nice cover

nope... that's remixed from some other design i took a look at the time. Those ones need to be modfied for the TED with USB port.

I created my own one for the USB version TED, which i later modded to remove the USB socket by request. That's why i offer both versions, i initially only offered the USB version as that was the TED i had.

• Like 1

This guy does great work! I'm eagerly anticipating the third case from him (the 32K case model) and if it's anything like his other cases I know I'm gonna love this one too.

I don't know about other folks, but I personally DETEST hardware that is unprotected and out in the open. Not only do they protect my stuff, they also add some additional class to my classic computer setup.

• Like 4

This guy does great work! I'm eagerly anticipating the third case from him (the 32K case model) and if it's anything like his other cases I know I'm gonna love this one too.

I don't know about other folks, but I personally DETEST hardware that is unprotected and out in the open. Not only do they protect my stuff, they also add some additional class to my classic computer setup.

Thank you for your kind words --- Ω --- :) Always good to read good feedback :)

Postage cost updated.... shipped the first parcels in 2017 and just found out they increased postage worldwide as usual :( All paid orders have been shiped with stated postage cost when purchased... all future orders will be with updated postage cost.

Cheers! :)

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Like 1

Starting next week (Jan 16th), i will only be able to print 1 or 2 of the bigger cases (FR99, NanoPEB, CF7), and just a few more of the others, per week, so if you want them shipped quickly, you should order this week, as i stated, i don't plan to stock these, and will only print after purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be off work for some time, so i can print daily now and ship faster.

Also, while filament lasts.. i can print any TI99 case in any of these colours: cramy white, orange, fluor green and black (the ones you can see for the FR99 case above). Just let me know your preferred color when ordering any case.

For the rest of the cases (not TI related ones) only orange, creamy white and black, since those are printed with a different plastic.

• 2 months later...

Some good news: Starting next thursday, i can print and ship daily.

Some bad news: i won't ship stuff > 1 kg to the USA never again. Customs delays are ridiculously long (more than 2 months! Hopefully my stuck parcels are not lost and safe... but USPS can't tell where they are.. what a great company!!).

If any of the smaller parcels start being delayed this badly, i will stop shipping smaller ones to the USA too (since January they take around 2-3 weeks to get delivered.. before that, it was 8-12 days only). Priority parcels are not a priority for USPS/US customs anymore, actually those are the ones with the longer delays (wtf!).

Edited by c0d3m4st4

Sorry to announce shipments to the USA are definetly over unless you are willing to pay for full insurance and are ready to wait for months until f***ing USPS decides to act as a proper company and not a piece of shit.

Well... that sucks! I like your stuff, and I know others will be sad to hear this as well.

Well... that sucks! I like your stuff, and I know others will be sad to hear this as well.

EDITED AGAIN [June 6th]

Both lost parcels arrived safely, one after almost 3 months, the other after 6 weeks (bad luck for the impatient ebay asshole).

While USA has been removed from all eBay listings, i've done a couple cheap test shipments. If no issues with smaller parcels and they are delivered in a reasonable time, i might resume shipping there.

Edited by c0d3m4st4

• 3 weeks later...

Last batch will be sent on monday 12th in the morning... After that, next 2-3 weeks will be very slow, or with no shipments at all, l am having some surgery in my knee, so not sure when i will be allowed to walk/drive again, they said 2 weeks max, but who knows.

US buyers read my prev. post for updated info... for now you can purchase some cases at arcadeshopper.com

That's weird, I got my 3D printer from China to USA in 2 weeks time (just last week). It came via USPS.

Also stuff from UK comes fine too (Amazon marketplace).

Did those parcels go thru ISC NY? Maybe the issue is only there.. all stuff shipped from Spain seems to go thru there for some reason (no matter what's the destination state)... i don't remember seeing any of my parcels going thru any other ISC.

it's been 10 days now since i shipped one of my test parcels... last summer this would have been delivered 2 days ago :)

Edited by c0d3m4st4

• 1 month later...

I've purchased stuff from Poland, Germany, Spain and the U.K. Everything seems to come through DOG SLOW customs in NY. You can figure a 10 day delay NO MATTER WHAT. I remember when I ordered my Lotharek HxC, the SELLER shipped that very day, and it was in the U.S. within three days... only to languish in customs for 10 days and it took another 5 days IIRC to get a cross the country.

I've purchased stuff from Poland, Germany, Spain and the U.K. Everything seems to come through DOG SLOW customs in NY. You can figure a 10 day delay NO MATTER WHAT. I remember when I ordered my Lotharek HxC, the SELLER shipped that very day, and it was in the U.S. within three days... only to languish in customs for 10 days and it took another 5 days IIRC to get a cross the country.

Were those big parcels (> 2kg) ?

10 days is nothing ! :P

Had one parcel there for almost 3 months since shipped, and another one for nearly 2 :D

Man, i remember when i started shipping the FR99 case.. transit times were no longer than 8 days!

I'd just like to say, as the designer of Jedimatt42's 32k memory expansion board for the TI-99/4A, these 3D printed cases for it are great!

I would have suggested one design change, and that would be to have the LED window in the front.

Regardless, c0d3m4st4, your work is excellent. Thanks!

-M@

• Like 1