IGNORED

IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 1-Contest

Tarzilla

As sent to judge nanochess at the start, the final number of lines of IntyBASIC code used to produce the release put on cartridge is:

Therefore, I am pleased to announce that the winner is:

Evg2000, with a guess of 8,142

Wow! I was waaaaaay off! That's a big chunky program! :o

Congratulations to Evg2000! Well done! :clap: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks for the contest, and can't wait to receive all the cool stuff. Is there when I'm supposed to say I never win anything? Thanks again!!!

Thanks Tarzilla for the contest and the gifts, also Rev and anyone else who donated or was involved with the contest or items in the contest.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming Rev hasn't seen this post because if he had I'm sure he would make some inappropriate joke about where the pencil has disappeared to. Sheesh, Rev is the worst.

Good thing he's not around. I would hate for yet another thread to be derailed by stupid jokes about bacon and Bea Arthur. You heard that last very offensive and inappropriate comment he made about how Bea Arthur used a tub of bacon to lubricate herself? Man that was gross.

Good thing Rev is not around to tell it. I'm glad the thread is still on topic.

Good thing he's not around. I would hate for yet another thread to be derailed by stupid jokes about bacon and Bea Arthur. You heard that last very offensive and inappropriate comment he made about how Bea Arthur used a tub of bacon to lubricate herself? Man that was gross.

Good thing Rev is not around to tell it. I'm glad the thread is still on topic.

Hear, hear! :)

How's this for some random bacon-related madness, I saw these at the grocery store the other day. :o

Edit: ..and I just noticed this is my 2000th post. :)

20170215_171414.jpg

My wife gave me those for my birthday last year: it was a bacon-themed birthday! They are pretty good, they taste like waffles with bacon and syrup.

• Like 1