IGNORED

October 1-2 1981?

The pic on my sears tele 6 switch was a litte fuzzy so I opened it up to look inside. All is good. I blew out all the dust and wiped it with a napkin. While indie side a noticed a loose paper with the date on it October 1st 1981 and October 2 on the other side. I just added the tape to keep it in place. I remember the whole serial number code thing but I don't remember seeing anything about papers with a date. The guy I bought it from said he had it in his basement for storage and he never opened it up or fiddled with it. Was this a factory thing or maybe somebody put it there.

20170101_225059.jpg

20170101_225047.jpg

20170101_235520.jpg

And also all was good after I put it back together. Nothing was broken. But after playing some I broke the reset switch. I can still use the tip of a WIIU stylus to spring it back and play so all is good. But if needed fixing would it require soldering because I suck at soldering.

Edited by 0078265317

Everyone that can't solder and is into classic consoles seriously needs to take a soldering class or practice on some junk boards. This is a skill that is as important as changing batteries. I'm willing to bet that many people here would offer to solder it for you for free if you send them the board and some return postage.