IGNORED

I need some help identifying some Intellivision carts!

AtariTom99

I bought some intellivision games today and these were in the box. I thought they were just games taken out of the shell, but the person I bought them from said they haven't been touched in years. He said his at her brought them home from work when he worked for Mattel. One is obviously a test cartridge, but I've never seen one like it. I have no clue what the other three are because I do not currently have a system. I was hoping someone would know what they are. I know it's a longshot, but if anyone knows, it'll be the folks here.

Thanks for any help!

• 1 month later...

The rom chips on the vegas cartridge has an early 1979 date. The Intellivision was test marketed in December 1979. I havent seen the inside of alot of intellivision cartridges but I can't see that wire being part of a production cartridge.

Prototypes are usually on eproms. These might be pre-production cartridges before the Intellivision was test marketed. Some games were programmed in summer 1978. Poker & Blackjack might have been a little later.

It would be worth checking out whats on these early cartridges. What are the games? I'm guessing one is Poker & Blackjack. Maybe there are some Rom variations.

That wire is connected to the master clock signal of the cartridge port; is the other end connected to anything? I wonder what's on that cartrdige.

The roms marked ro3-9504-x04 is LV Poker & Blackjack, there's at least two known rom variants.

Anyone know what rom ro3-9504-x05 is?

edit:

there's something handwritten on the test cartridge label; can you make out what it says?

Edited by mr_me