IGNORED

Castle Blast Winner Announced

Alex

http:///features/contests/CastleBlast/entr...0&EntryNumber=1Ronen Habot has selected Zanza's entry as the winner for the Castle Blast Label Contest. Congratulations to Zanza and thanks to everyone who entered, you can see all of the label submissions here. For his efforts, Zanza will receive a limited Special Edition version of Castle Blast. This Special Edition will be differentiated from the normal version as follows:

[*]The owner's initials and serial number will be displayed on the top of the screen when pressing *.

[*]The owner's initials and serial number will be displayed as a moving message at the bottom of the screen when the game is over.

[*]Cheat mode where the player can select the level he/she wants to start playing at.

Wow, thanks Ronen, I'm really impressed , honored and proud of this

I own various 2600 and 7800 systems but no 5200 to this day, so I must now find a PAL one (not so easy I think) to add to my 8bits collection if I wanna play this cartridge.

I suppose I must send the High res Photoshop file to Albert ??