IGNORED

What is your goal for 2017 (intv speaking)?

My 2017 Intellivision Goals:

Stretch Goals:

• Super Series Big League Baseball (CIB)
  • Learning Fun 2 (box and manual)
  • 4-Tris (any version)

1) be more involved in the community by trading, supporting homebrews, and buying when someone is downsizing

2) organize my collection so I know what I have

3) get a full INTV2 NIB

4) unopened copy of burgertime

5) learn how to use and play roms

5a) get an LTO Flash!

(Might switch those two around)

6) CIB Shark Shark

7) Meet other INTV collectors around the Kansas City area

8) get a 'top 10 rarest' game. Gotta have a pipe dream.

• Like 1

Scrimp and save enough to make it to PRGE

Actually play through the few homebrews I lucked into in 2016

Give away more CIB games to new collectors

FIND A DARN GATEFOLD MIND STRIKE BOX!!!!!

Somehow make it through all the box requests... *looks at #10 on Jason's list*... drat!

Don't redo work that is available, do the stuff that is really hard like the Intellivision 2 Controller Box and Sears box and Mystic Castle. :-) You will spend your lifetime doing Congo Bongo Boxes...you can get a Jetson's a lot easier than you think. We have to have some purist dignity here! Then again...what do I know about boxes.

• Like 2

Don't redo work that is available, do the stuff that is really hard like the Intellivision 2 Controller Box and Sears box and Mystic Castle. :-) You will spend your lifetime doing Congo Bongo Boxes...you can get a Jetson's a lot easier than you think. We have to have some purist dignity here! Then again...what do I know about boxes.

we do like our boxes, don't we??

• Like 1

I want photos of shrink wrapped Blockade Runner and Sewer Sam sealed so I can check against my Sewer Sam.

1) I want to acquire a shrink wrapped CBS Turbos to complete my shrink -wrapped Coleco Release (Along with my sealed/glued ones)

2) I want to acquire a shrink wrapped Blockade Runner.

3) I want a Shrink Wrap Congo Bongo (NOS) or photo proof from two sources with the same seam that It came shrink-wrapped at one time.

4) I want to have two games released this year for Blah Blah Woof Woof Games.

5) I want to pay for an elegant HDMI real Intellivision Conversion.

6) I want to sell at least one version of each of the 125 I have NIB, CIB or CIB in Repro Box to pay for game development or getting something cool. As I have two of most everything except Spiker.

7) I want to publish the photos I have of Cmart on Rev.

• Like 2

I knocked PRGE off the list in 2016, so for 2017...

1) Try to buy or trade for League of Light

2) Battle Jason for Super Series Big League Baseball

3) Pick up LTO Flash, one thing led to another and it just never happened last year

4) Blix - is the exclusiveness almost over for it to be re-released this year?

5) Last but not least, take pictures for Rev

You guys know I mean for the 125 Club, right? :o

• Like 2

I want photos of shrink wrapped Blockade Runner and Sewer Sam sealed so I can check against my Sewer Sam.

1) I want to acquire a shrink wrapped CBS Turbos to complete my shrink -wrapped Coleco Release (Along with my sealed/glued ones)

2) I want to acquire a shrink wrapped Blockade Runner.

3) I want a Shrink Wrap Congo Bongo (NOS) or photo proof from two sources with the same seam that It came shrink-wrapped at one time.

4) I want to have two games released this year for Blah Blah Woof Woof Games.

5) I want to pay for an elegant HDMI real Intellivision Conversion.

6) I want to sell at least one version of each of the 125 I have NIB, CIB or CIB in Repro Box to pay for game development or getting something cool. As I have two of most everything except Spiker.

7) I want to publish the photos I have of Cmart on Rev.

Would #7 be a box version?
  • Like 2

2017 goals? I plan to downsize and streamline a little bit this year overall, but also add to other parts.. mainly Vectrex, ColecoVision, Intellivision and VCS homebrews, but only the cream of the crop. Besides homebrews, I'd like to knock out most of the games on my Inty wanted list, except those troublesome ten.. I won't be getting those anytime soon, unless I run across an insane deal. Most of the games I need are fairly common and shouldn't break the bank too much. Other than that, I think I'll be getting more into emulation/ROMs via an Ultimate Flashback/HDMI setup. Real hardware is pretty flakey anymore in my experience and I want better a/v and reliability, plus convenience. I do prefer real hardware though, so, I plan on future proofing and upgrading my consoles little by little. There's lots of mods I want to try. ;)

I definitely plan to tackle more hardware this year.. Fixing/restoring and selling a pile of controllers, systems and projects that I've been backlogged on for some time now. Lastly, I plan on just Playing more games this year that I already have! Lol. I think that's 'bout it for me. :thumbsup:

1. I want to go to the PRGE 2017

2. I want to purchase Learning Fun I and Learning Fun II (at the right price)

3. I want to buy all the homebrews that will be released

4. I want to have more time to play Intellivision games

5. I want to buy more Shock Vision and Digimed/Digiplay games

5bis. I want to find a Shock Vision adapter

6. I want to find more “for color t.v. viewing only” games

7. I want at least 2 copies of all the the1hatman’s boxes

8. I want at least 2 copies of all the mthompson’s stuff

9. I do NOT want to see the photos that BBWW has of Cmart on Rev

10. I do NOT want to see the photos that BBWW doesn’t have of Rev on Cmart (but someone else actually does)

• Like 3

My plans for 2017 are...

• Finish moving into my new(ish) house and set up my Intellivision gaming station.
  • Do an inventory and update my Intellivision collection catalogue to see what the heck I'm missing and what I can give away or trade.
  • Play more Intellivision in the aforementioned gaming station.
  • Fulfill my previous commitments to everyone in this community (you know who you are, sorry for the delays!).
  • Finish the IntyBASIC SDK for Mac and possibly work on a Linux edition.
  • Work on P-Machinery framework and see if I can release another game before the end of the decade.
  • Not die.

That last one is vital, or else it'll get exceedingly difficult to get the others done... :o

• Like 1

Finish Mad Bomber for sure.

Alternate goal:

Finish Rockcutter

Work on a platform/adventure game for the Intellivision.

Possibly work more on Towering Inferno

Copying DZjay's goal:

Not Die

This year's RL goal:

Save as money as I possibly can.

Go back to school.

• Like 1

Finally release a $(O%)#%@! Aquarius game (failed in 2016) ;)

But seriously ... I really am trying to get my hobby activities back on track this year after a very busy 2016. I'm working on an Aquarius website, and once that's up and running, I do indeed want to get started on the first of several Aquarius game ideas that I've had rattling around in my head for some time now.

As for the Intellivision: I'd like to pick up a few more homebrew games, and a few more original releases to bring me closer to the full 125 (I'm at about 110 right now), but I really want to delve deeper into the games I already have. I have a bad habit of sticking with the dozen or so that are my favorites.

• Like 2

I've came to the realization last year that I will never be fortuate enough (or rich enough) to complete the 125 or afford all the homebrews out there. So I think for this year, my goal is to get one of the LTO flash carts, download and buy the ROMs of the games I want to have and be content with that.

With 2 kids under 5 and daycare costs what they are, a $120 investment + around $10 per ROM is a lot more afordable to me than $60-$90 a pop for a complete cart. Plus I can load most of the games I am missing from the 125 legally to my LTO Flash since I've owned both Intellivision Rocks and Lives for many years now.

If I do run across that elusive Spiker in the wild for $10, I will, of course, pick it up and then immediately head to the nearest gas station to buy a lottery ticket. :)

Edited by bikeguychicago

• "Finish" Stunt Cycle and move on to another IntyBasic Game

Play my Intellivision more.

meet up with some of these board members that are my North Carolina neighbors.

Support the Inty HomeBrew community as much as I can.

Work on my Mind Control skills and"convince" Groovy Bee to get Mars Mini, Rocketeer and the Hive all released. :grin:

• Like 6