IGNORED

Road Rash pre-alpha on Jaguar at 30 fps

VladR

22 hours ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

I just thought I would share my experience at the last one of these things I went to. I also paid for electricity and there was none at my table. They resolved it the same way for me that they seem to have done for VladR here. They ran one of their drop cords from an outlet in the middle of the floor and they wouldn't allow me to use my own drop cord only theirs. So..... Thats kind of weird he had the same exact thing happen to him. So I totally believe him that this nonsense really did happen. Im glad he got it worked out.

Also I noticed that people in real life are much nicer especially when you are meeting them in person vs meeting them online. I hope Albert and Vlad do talk and make up. I think that would be great actually.

And Vladr Im shocked at that dusty Jag! I made sure both of my Jags were shiny and fresh before going out on public display. Grab a wet whipe or something man! Lol

Thanks for sharing the same issue with electricity.

I, of course, had my own extension cords. Just wasn't allowed to use them. It turned out ok, but could have done without the overnight stress that I might have not been able to run it.

Once Chris cleaned it, Jag suddenly became shiny. That was news to me, honestly.

I'm too paranoid of static electricity, so I Never touch it when I clean dust at home.

I talked to Albert two days ago, haven't seen him yesterday.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JagChris said:

I got a video of this that's also a video of trekMD making a video of the video.

It will be up in a couple days.

TrekMD was there???? Did he have a table or was he just attending the event?

Also did you say taking a video of taking the video? Lol

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

6 hours ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

How many levels are there at this point? Are all of the levels so short?

20 areas with 25 levels per area.

No, the levels won't be as short, though at Max speed you obviously fly through the track super fast.

Technically, there's no max speed, it just keeps going higher without any cap.

However, the gameplay changed from racing at top speed to RPG grinding, so there's no objective reason to fly so fast, as enemies must keep up with you, otherwise there's no point if you were allowed to just run by them.

But, based on the feedback, I will seriously consider some kind of additional racing mode, which should make happy both camps.

That's assuming it won't take more than two weeks to implement.

• Like 5