IGNORED

How much is 3DO DOOM worth?

jeremiahjt

I would've said around $25 shipped for a complete with longbox copy, but it's apparently been a while since I've checked availability on this. It seems as though there aren't that many copies on Ebay, surprisingly. Amazon only has a few copies, too. This game has gotten scarcer in recent years.

Anyways, subtract 20% of the average SOLD Ebay price as there's no fees from Ebay and PayPal, and examine the condition. Factor in completeness as well- a 3DO game is ONLY complete if it has the longbox by my standards, though all the extra paperwork and inserts are not required.

Edited by Blazing Lazers

Anyways, subtract 20% of the average SOLD Ebay price as there's no fees from Ebay and PayPal,

No, just no. Ebay fees are 10% paypal fees are 2.9% +$.30. That's like 13%.

Now you also have to factor in time and gas to meet the person. This is why I do not sell locally much anymore. This mentality has forced me to only sell on ebay now. Make more even w/fees and sit at home in your comfy chair. Then spend 5 minutes to pack and ship and done.

Keep telling yourselves you are benefitting the seller by saving them fees.

• Like 1

No, just no. Ebay fees are 10% paypal fees are 2.9% +$.30. That's like 13%.

Now you also have to factor in time and gas to meet the person. This is why I do not sell locally much anymore. This mentality has forced me to only sell on ebay now. Make more even w/fees and sit at home in your comfy chair. Then spend 5 minutes to pack and ship and done.

Keep telling yourselves you are benefitting the seller by saving them fees.

True, My wife and I have had a store on Ebay for two years now. Last month we had $160.00 in fees