IGNORED

PS2 Compilation Games

I just love Compilation Games --- On the PS2 there's alot

I was playing around with some PS2 Games last night, What works with the Digital Controller

2 Games stuck out like a sore thumb
Sonic Mega Collection + & Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man Anniversary Collection needs a Dual Shock 2, There's nothing in the Game that needs the Dual Shock 2, Not even the PS Dual Shock will work
Sonic Mega Collection + will work with Both Dual Shock 1 & 2, But not the digital one, The only thing is R3 is for the Scren Size in the Games, That could have been mapped to the L1 button
It's just dumb these 2 Games won't work with my PS2 Saturn Controller or my Super NES Controller using my SNES to PS Controller Adapter

It's just dumb these 2 Games won't work with my PS2 Saturn Controller or my Super NES Controller using my SNES to PS Controller Adapter

26108108.jpg

I knew about the NeoGeo controllers, I have two gamepads and an arcade stick. I did not know about these though. I will make them mine.

Just my own compilation to throw in here- apparently the PS2 Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 2 has the definitive port of Hard Drivin' which is a game I've always wanted to play on the original cabinet but this is the closest I can get for now.

The Metal Slug compilations are good too, don't believe anyone who says they have input lag, those people don't understand how Metal Slug games play. Don't get the 4 & 5 collection though, those are already included on the Anthology collection. I also hear the Taito Arcade volumes are good but I don't own any yet, they hold up their value pretty well. I also need to get the SNK Arcade collection, pretty ironic that I own the controllers but not the compilation game.

The Metal Slug compilations are good too, don't believe anyone who says they have input lag, those people don't understand how Metal Slug games play. Don't get the 4 & 5 collection though, those are already included on the Anthology collection. I also hear the Taito Arcade volumes are good but I don't own any yet, they hold up their value pretty well. I also need to get the SNK Arcade collection, pretty ironic that I own the controllers but not the compilation game.

The Taito collections have a mixture of well-known and really obscure games -- I hope that you like Space Invaders variants

The SNK collection has tons of unlockables, ranging from easy to near-impossible.

I don't know what the market is like where you are, but I only ever saw one copy each of the Taito Collection #2 and the SNK Neo Geo Collection -- both of which I immediately purchased.

• Like 1

Man, I used to collect those a few years ago. I kept checking GameStops to see if they got any of them dirt cheap, especially when they were getting rid of their used PS2 games. It was like hunting thrift stores for 2600 carts back in the 90's... :)

I have the Sonic Collection, Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 1, Taito Legends Volumes 1 & 2, and both sets of the Capcom Collection on my PS2.

They are fun and I enjoy playing them. Operation Wolf is still fun on Taito Legends Vol. 1. I try in vain to beat the challenging game, Kiki Kaikai, on the 2nd volume of Taito Legends.