IGNORED

Latest PS4 title I worked on...

CPUWIZ

Is it in anyway related to the Sega game from the 80's, because there's a PS4 Battlezone, or am I reading to much into it

No, based on the Wii version, just in VR.

https://www.amazon.com/New-Carnival-Games-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003QWI21S/ref=pd_sbs_63_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M0RKPSQ60P1SQ200AFPN

well it looks a lot of fun, I only wish you could combine it with Theme Park, So you could build your park on the tv and then take people into it via the VR, like a mini game Minecraft crossover

Edited by D.Daniels

well it looks a lot of fun, I only wish you could combine it with Theme Park, So you could build your park on the tv and then take people into it via the VR, like a mini game Minecraft crossover

There is one like that but for rides only, called Rollercoaster Dreams

Carnival Games does look interesting, i'll probably get round to playing it one day. :)

There is one like that but for rides only, called Rollercoaster Dreams

Carnival Games does look interesting, i'll probably get round to playing it one day. :)

I have a look at it thanks, I just fondly remember Theme Park, and remember you could get a 3D PSone view of your park, it looked awful however,

edit: Rollercoaster Dreams doesn't seem to be as interactive, I prefer the Idea of Carnival with a Theme park mode attached, so you have a party game and a sweet management sim

Edited by D.Daniels

is writing code easy still when I guess other people write code as part of the same project? amazing how modern games join togather

The more programmers are stirring the pot, the harder it gets and the kind of code I write is never easy. There are not many people left who can talk to the metal. On this monster of a game, there were probably 50 programmers.

• Like 2

The more programmers are stirring the pot, the harder it gets and the kind of code I write is never easy. There are not many people left who can talk to the metal. On this monster of a game, there were probably 50 programmers.

I hope other coders don't get bitchy, but I imagine some may :(

thanks for reply, I wouldn't have imagined 50! wow

Edited by D.Daniels

can I ask, probably a stupid question, but when programming Carnival, do you have to keep putting on a VR headset to check things ? or is there a way to do it via a monitor and mouse that Sony provide for VR programming, that simulates what goes through the headset, because otherwise that must be hardwork

Edited by D.Daniels

can I ask, probably a stupid question, but when programming Carnival, do you have to keep putting on a VR headset to check things ? or is there a way to do it via a monitor and mouse that Sony provide for VR programming, that simulates what goes through the headset, because otherwise that must be hardwork

Both, it was a pain, we used all kinds of handmade rigs, to reduce the time wearing the headset (even though it is the most comfy one out of all of them). Can you believe Sony already sold over 8 million units? Winning!

• Like 1

Both, it was a pain, we used all kinds of handmade rigs, to reduce the time wearing the headset (even though it is the most comfy one out of all of them). Can you believe Sony already sold over 8 million units? Winning!

thanks for reply :)

so that means plenty more VR games to test lol

at least you know many people will get to see your hard work with 8mill

Edited by D.Daniels