IGNORED

ST Port Boxsets Pre-Order Now OPEN

Gaztee

Right FINALLY here are the box sets you'll be able to own. The boxes in the photo are samples made so you get a very good idea of what you'll actually be getting. There are a few little issues that will need fixing for the actual print run, but you can see pretty much how they will look. I hope you'll agree they will fit right in with the rest of your jaguar collection. The manuals will be the same as style as those used in Alice and JHL15 releases. The manuals are pretty much done now just need checking over for mistakes.

The box sets will all include the box, manual and insert, so your cart can feel right at home. No need to worry about getting inserts from elsewhere, this is your one stop shop :)

Surely the MOST important thing you all want to know - the price....£10 per set (approx $13) I think this is a reasonable price, especially when you can pay $20 for just a box on eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aircars-Cartridge-Box-Atari-Jaguar-/222355450475?hash=item33c56aea6b:g:ExYAAOSw-0xYVh2i

I can also include box protectors if people are interested? For all 17 that should be about an extra £15. Please let me know if you are interested in this.

So for those who want all 16 sets here is a nice offer for this pre-order. You can get all 16 PLUS a new box-set for Brett Hull Hockey for £150 plus postage. Brett Hull will have box, manual, insert and a new cart label.

This package is going to weigh about 1.3-1.4Kg , so is not going to be cheap to post. I have looked at prices and decided that due to the cost of a set all packages will be posted with tracking and appropriate insurance. I have looked at where copies of where Xenon 2 went and have priced postage to the most popular destinations. So post & packing prices will be as follows

UK - £12

North America - £23.65

Europe - £18.40

Australia - £25

Postage for smaller quantities will be worked on a per case basis and all orders with a value over £50 will be tracked for piece of mind. Post and packing will be at cost price.

The pre-order period will stay open until the 12th March. At this point everything will go for print, or if there are not enough orders all funds will be returned. There are minimum quantities I can order on these items, but I am hoping that we will be able to print excess so those that order games in the future will still be able to purchase the required box sets.

How do I order? Well I'm glad you asked. Please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the title ST Port . I will need your AA handle, and an email address attached to a paypal account, and your country for shipping. Once I have these details I will then I will need which you to let me know which box-sets you would like to order. From this information I will then generate an Invoice for payment. You will have until the 12th March to pay the invoice. If it is not paid by this date then your order will be cancelled. I would ask that where possible invoices are paid as soon as possible.

Once the pre-order is over the price for the sets will increase, so get them while they're hot. I hope you all like what we've done with the boxes & I look forward to getting them to you all asap.

post-760-0-72587300-1486001323_thumb.jpg post-760-0-12011300-1486001672_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me. I have sent out invoices to all those who wanted the complete sets just a few minutes ago. I will send invoices to those who requested fewer over the weekend. I have to play with my packing materials to see the best and safest way to send those orders and seigh them to get you the right postage costs.

• Like 1

Just paid, got the whole set... except I only own half the ST ported games...

sigh, now I'm going to have to put in an order for the rest of the ST ported games... ahhh!!! And I'm closing on a house in two weeks.

hehe, At the moment I'm two games away myself, still need to grab Klax and Deflektor. I did snag a copy of the hockey game though. Maybe I'll be bothering Al again soon for a couple more carts. = )

• Like 1

All invoices sent for full sets. I've another 12 hour shift tomorrow, so all the orders for less than the full set I will get the invoices out on monday. Superbowl kicks off 2 hours after my shift and I need to get my Superbowl food and drink sorted before kickoff! :P Thank you to everyone who's ordered.

• Like 2

Yeah... it tends to fluctuate. In another 3 days it'll probably be different... again. Doesn't matter to me anymore. I ordered it all plus so much more, my bank called when the transaction hit and they said, Are you serious??? LOL

That, or Gaztee is dropping prices already :P

• Like 1

Yeah... it tends to fluctuate. In another 3 days it'll probably be different... again. Doesn't matter to me anymore. I ordered it all plus so much more, my bank called when the transaction hit and they said, Are you serious??? LOL

That, or Gaztee is dropping prices already :P

Yeah, the conversion rate is too much of a roller coaster to give an exact amount, but all is well with me, definitely happy for what I'm paying for and I ain't even got it in the collection yet! = )

• Like 1