IGNORED

ST Port Boxsets Pre-Order Now OPEN

Gaztee

Any possibility of getting the artwork posted so that we could make inserts for universal cases? I keep my boxes, but like to store my games this way so that the box's don't get wore out over time.

Buy the box and then scan it to create your insert. That is what I do. :)

• Like 1

Never tried scanning boxes believe it or not, but I'll figure it out. Also after some searching most of these are already available on here. Also will any more ST ports be put on cart, or have the "bad apples" killed that too?

There are indeed already a UGC versions about, although the ones I've done are not the same, some very similar though. I might release the sample versions adapted for UGC later, they'll be easy to spot if any turn up on eBay.

• Like 1

Hi, it's been a while so I was wondering when to expect delivery?

LOL when everything is done! The boxes are with the printer at the moment, they should be done by Friday, but I am out of the country until late Friday night. I am still making sure that all the manuals are correct, re-jigging the JHL manual to BHH took a lot longer than anticipated and is now 4 pages shorter than the JHL original :) and that is now done. Arena manual just needs a couple of screenshots to be complete. There was no point rushing the manuals as a) I've not been home to collect them b) might as well use that time to get them as good as possible. Turnaround on manuals is much quicker than boxes. I will probably need more inserts making too. The initial run of these wasn't enough to cover all the ordered boxes, but I wanted to make sure they were spot on, before blowing any more money on them. I still hope to have everything ready to go before I head to AC Connecxion in France at Easter. With well over 1000 boxes to glue that may take me a bit of time to go do too.

Right I'm off to the airport now!

• Like 2

Right, I'm back from my holidays and wish I was still away. I was hoping that all the boxes would have been done by now, but I have been told there is an issue with all boxes, so they have to be re-done before they get printed. It's nothing major and the final results will be better for it, but it does mean that I am likely to miss the Easter deadline I had set for myself. I guess I could turn AC Connexion a gluing contest instead :) I will be spending my day off this week (Wednesday) getting everything sorted with the printer, so I am hopeful that will allow the boxes to get done this week. I will keep everyone updated with how this is progressing. I would rather take a few more days so everyone gets the best quality boxes possible, even though a delay is very frustrating.

• Like 2

OK it seems that the files for the boxes are now all set. However with my wonderful work schedule and the upcoming trip to France for AC connexion the only chance for me to collect the printed boxes will be next Wednesday IF the printing is done by then, otherwise it's the following Tuesday. Either way it's gonna be a bit longer than I had hoped before these are all ready for posting. I do have a 4 days off towards the end of the month, so I will guess that is when everything will hopefully be completed. Again, I will update everyone as I progress.

• Like 2

Hi Gaztee are the other (Arena etc.) boxes back from the printers at the same time, if so can we add them to the same postal batch or are we raising orders for those separately?

Quite a few people have contacted me to add other box sets to their order, to save on postage. So if you want anything added please feel free to let me know.

Don't let it get overwhelming Gaz, I'm in no rush here, just happy to add to my collection when the project's done. = ) Thank you for the effort involved.

Thanks - boxes have been collected and I'm pretty happy with the results. Certainly a notch up on the samples which is what I wanted :) I will hopefully start putting them together tomorrow. Manuals should land next week too :)

• Like 3