IGNORED

ST Port Boxsets Pre-Order Now OPEN

Gaztee

Update time again - All things being equal the manuals should arrive on Thursday next week, so I am hoping that I can get most of the orders ready to ship on Friday. The re-print of the boxes that were messed up will be with me by Tuesday at the latest. The only issue I may have left now is that due to the amount of extra box set that have been ordered I may be short on a few inserts. These shouldn't take long to sort out, but I am away on Business the first week of May. I will keep everyone informed here as to progress, but the end is definitely in sight. Thank you all for your patience.

• Like 3

Yay Yay! Just don't ship mine until after the first week of May. I'm going to be out of town.

ARGH I HATE PRINTERS!!! The manuals and labels came in today and again I have had issues! The labels for Arena and BHH were printed with the bleed on them, and for some reason manuals for Joust, Bubble Bobble, Black Lamp and Deflektor didn't make the trip and Ninja Mission was short the required quantity. Now this means another delay for everyone because I have to leave the country again on Monday and upon my return I'm away with work. So will not be around until late on the 10th May.

On the plus side all the boxes have been glued - still about 350 inserts to go!

• Like 2

ARGH I HATE PRINTERS!!! The manuals and labels came in today and again I have had issues! The labels for Arena and BHH were printed with the bleed on them, and for some reason manuals for Joust, Bubble Bobble, Black Lamp and Deflektor didn't make the trip and Ninja Mission was short the required quantity. Now this means another delay for everyone because I have to leave the country again on Monday and upon my return I'm away with work. So will not be around until late on the 10th May.

On the plus side all the boxes have been glued - still about 350 inserts to go!

Gaztee, you're not new here. You have a history of providing and making this a better community. So don't fret... we are all very happy and more than willing to wait!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update time! Sorry for the silence recently, been away from home the last few weeks, but am back for a little while! Still having issues with the labels for BHH, now on their 2nd reprint! Hopefully the issues have now been resolved and they should be here by Tuesday all being well. The missing manuals should be here on Monday, so that should give me enough time to finish sticking the inserts together. I hope to get invoices out early next week for those who have added extras to their orders. I really hope to get everything done and dusted by Wednesday.

• Like 2

Update time! Sorry for the silence recently, been away from home the last few weeks, but am back for a little while! Still having issues with the labels for BHH, now on their 2nd reprint! Hopefully the issues have now been resolved and they should be here by Tuesday all being well. The missing manuals should be here on Monday, so that should give me enough time to finish sticking the inserts together. I hope to get invoices out early next week for those who have added extras to their orders. I really hope to get everything done and dusted by Wednesday.

Awesome. = ) With extra boxes sets included, I'm now only one cart away from bein' able to complete these sets when they're ready to go. Hope all's been goin' well for ya Gaz!

Quick update - The missing manuals are now in, so I can now start processing all those orders that didn't order complete sets. I aim to get on with those tomorrow while waiting for the Arena & BHH cart labels to turn up. I really hope it's third time lucky with those labels! Again, I also intend to send out invoices to cover extras people have added too hopefully tomorrow, but no later than Wednesday. Until then here is the first one to be packed :) As you can hopefully see there will be extra bubble wrap to help protect all shipments :thumbsup:

post-760-0-59714200-1494864061_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Update - most everything that can be packed up is now packed. Invoices printed, shipping labels next. I am going to invoice all that have ordered extras tonight, items will be posted when payment is received. If you haven't got an invoice from me by tomorrow, please email me at peleiades81@gmail.com. With life getting in the way as usual I aim to post all that are complete tomorrow afternoon. I hope to email all tracking data tomorrow as well, although I might leave that til the weekend as I am working nights again tomorrow, so should really be spending my day asleep!

I'm very happy to finally be getting these out to everyone & appreciate everybody's patience. I'm hoping you all think the wait was worth it.

Right I need food now before I do anything else - hopefully will have a quick update tomorrow.

• Like 2

Ok - all North American orders that are complete are now shipped. I will work through the tracking data tomorrow and email everyone their tracking info. All complete European & UK orders will be shipped in the morning & again all tracking info will be emailed tomorrow, all things being equal.

• Like 4