IGNORED

neat 5200 end labels I picked up

mike99mccarthy

A person could also make up a few of their own labels (if they only have a few games) for mere pennies. While my blog entry with video was made for TI-99/4A users, the same techniques apply and can be use for 5200 cartridges.

Who knows, maybe someone here will design a cartridge label or two to share here with the community?

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing my method for one off labels, << CLICK HERE >>.

nice

Thank you :)

A person could also make up a few of their own labels (if they only have a few games) for mere pennies. While my blog entry with video was made for TI-99/4A users, the same techniques apply and can be use for 5200 cartridges.

Who knows, maybe someone here will design a cartridge label or two to share here with the community?

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing my method for one off labels, << CLICK HERE >>.

They look pretty good! Since I plan on eventually collecting a full set of 5200 games this was a better option for me, But I'll probably use your method to make replacements for some of my missing 2600 stuff

This was actually discussed a few years back and Al had even commented that if he had the high quality templates already done and laid out, that he would provide the printing of the high quality labels to sell in the store. But I'm guessing nothing ever became of that...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/219873-5200-cartridge-end-labels/?hl=+end%20+labels

• 2 weeks later...